Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Default RE:

Thank you very, very much for the Zooper update! I can't wait to see the 2004 roll out. Hopefully, the canopy and basket were improved and that the prices hasn't skyrocketed. Thank you for taking your time to post all the great info.

January can't come too soon!

Default RE:

>
    >Now, onto the models. Gone are the Walk Air, SPort, heavy
    >double, and ALL fixed wheel models. ALL GONE! But their
    >replacements are SO much better. They have 3, yes THREE swivel
    >wheel joggers, one of which weighs only 19 pounds--the "Jazz."
    >The Jazz has Eva, no-pop tires, are you listening, Ms. Too
    >Many THorns Julie??
    >
    >
    LOL! Thank you thank you thank you thank you! (and DS is officially a walker-to-schooler now, so a single jogger would be Perfect!!!)

Julie (feverishly looking for more stuff to ebay so as to feed the stroller need.... ;)

Default RE: You are awesome!

Sure! It's

www.strollerqueen.com

Sorely in need of updating, but there are not enough hours in the day..{{{sigh}}}

Alan said the new Breeze will be out in the first quarter of the year; probably February.

I wish BebeConfort would hurry up and release that Allegro, it is the darlingest lightweight! Zooper's is nice, too. That will be out in December. I also liked the new Aria, but Perego said that may not be out until the Spring.

I do have more to talk about, so keep reading! And thanks for your kind words!

Default RE:

Yes, the EZ and Z St. DO have the ergo handles still. But the foam is different. It is very squishy and rubbery, with individual finger grip indentations. I liked them a lot; but I'm sure it will be a matter of personal preference.

Oh, sorry, you asked about the double, lol! No, it is very similar in design and looks to the Aria.

The EZ and Z have the same wheels as last year. The Kroozer and Buddy's are air-filled tires with a front swivel.

Default RE: 2nd update

Hey Pamela!

Alan said it should be released in February. It has the wire basket. SO adorable, and super sturdy.

Yes, I think 2004 is the best stroller year we've seen since 2000!

Default RE: Heck Janet, you got me seriously thinking about #3 baby, LOL

You and me both! I think you will really like the 2004's. As I said to Pam, it's the best stroller year I've seen since 2000.

LOVED the Chocolate! SO rich and elegant! It reminds me of a mink coat I wanted a long time ago. But my then BF said it was politically incorrect, morally wrong, etc. I told him it's not like this was a beautiful wild cheetah or something, it was just a collection of rats raised in cages whose sole destiny was to become a coat. But in the end he was right, {{sigh}}. A life is a life, no matter how ratlike it may be.

Anyway, I can see why you special ordered, it is LOVELY!

hardysmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Thank you so much for going, for playing, for writing it all down... Can't tell you how much it is appreciated.

I'd love to get that MB for Hardy. With the twins coming, I am pushing him to walk indoors b/c I can't find a good, managable triple. Probably get a used Runabout for the 'hood. A lightweight, fixed wheel single would be a perfect multi-use stroller for when he doesn't want to walk and I have a spare hand (or just him).

So what were your favorite / least favorite doubles? Any newborn (or at least younger baby) friendly?

I have a bad feeling about Britax-Teutonia. What did you think? I so hope I am wrong :(

I hope the stroller folks appreciate you as much as we do... I hope they treated you like a queen.

Stephanie

Default RE: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Nope, your intuition is spot on the money. Keep reading.

I told both Mr. Perego and Mr. Tomasi (Inglesina) about you. They really do have some nice Triplettes that are worth checking out.

You could do a MB with the kiddy board, too.

Default RE: New Zoopers

Thank you!

I know they did on some models; I'll have to get back to you on which.

Default RE: I want one now!

No free samples, boo hoo. I want to write a stroller review book, but I would need to actually try them out before I could give an honest appraisal. I mean, it's one thing to see them all pretty lined up, but quite another to actually USE them, kwim?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast