Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    EAPaquelet Guest

Default RE: Zippy 2004 or Z street???? Camden a little disappointing...

We also have the Z-Street and are very happy with it. I find the 2 handles are great as well... my diaper bag fits nicely over them so it's a great way to carry it without taking up more space. What's more, the airline damaged one handle grip, and Zooper is sending me a new one. Great customer service!
    Also, it folds up to a very compact size, and fits into a small trunk. The hood could be better, but all in all, we're very happy with the Z-Street as our unbrella stroller.
    Betsy - SAHM of Sophie, 10.12.03

liya Guest

Default RE: Zippy 2004 or Z street???? Camden a little disappointing...

I loooove my zippy...LOVE LOVE LOVE it....

CBB is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Default RE: Zippy 2004 or Z street????

Linda,

Did you compare the zippy with the Z-street? Could you tell me what you liked and disliked about both stroller? I thought I pretty much decided to get the zippy after few months of debating. I think I decided against zooper because someone had a flat tire with one of the air filled tire. Unfortunately now everyone is saying zooper is better. UGHHH!! Please help!!x(

Thanks,
    Li
    Baby Jasmine 3/18/04
    Baby Justin 9/18/07

Default I just picked the Zippy

Well, I finally made a choice and picked the 2004 Zippy. I was able to see the Z street, Camden and Zippy and I ended up with the Zippy for these reasons:

- Easiest fold of ANY stroller(and a lot less bulky than the Camden)
    - THE BEST sun coverage (MUCH better than the Zoopers. The Camden canopy is good but the 2004 Zippy was still better)
    - Includes a legrest (which the Camden doesn't)
    - Recline is much easier & smoother than either Zooper or Camden
    - Seemed very maneuverable (they were all good in this area. I thought the Zippy was slightly better than the Camden and equal to the Zooper)

I still wish it had a single bar handle (though I know it would make that great fold impossible) since I prefer these. But you can't have everything so that's what I gave up.

parkersmama Guest

Default RE: I just picked the Zippy

Did you get one? Where did you end up buying it?

Bought it from Marilyn at www.arunningstroller.com
    Free shipping and free rain cover included. Plus, Marilyn is fantastic - very nice and knowledgeable. She's got a good selection of many different types of strollers.

liya Guest

Wise choice...LOL I got a zippy from Marilyn and let me tell you its awsome..I love it and wouldnt trade it for the world...I think its perfect in every way....Now off to think about neumatic tires...LOL

Thanks! I'm glad to hear that. I hope I love mine as much.
    What color did you get? I agonized over the charcoal/red and olive/blue. I ultimately chose the charcoal but that olive still tempts me. Oh well, got to put that out of my mind! I'm glad I made a decision finally. I'm hoping this will be versitile enough to be my only stroller - for car, neighborhood, etc. - for a while. How do you use yours?

mtnmama Guest

We have been looking at the zippy and the p3. We wanted tires that could work on well beaten paths in addition to paved sidewalks. Does your zippy do that? We looked at the zooper, but weight is an issue. I'll need to get it in and out of the trunk by myself quite often. We are only planning to get 1 stroller and want it to do everything. Please advise. Thanks!

The Zippy, Z St/Swing, Chicco, Pliko/P3, etc. are meant to be "City sidewalk strollers." For what you want, you should look at the MBUS, or Kiwi E3; made in places where there is a dearth of sidewalks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast