julierobin Guest

Default E3 v2 Do you have the double? E3V2 Phil and Ted's

Hello--

I have a one year old and a baby due in January. I am obsessed with finding a double stroller. I have read many postings and sometimes get dizzy with all teh ifnormation :-) that's a good thing.

Just tonight I ran across a stoller I had never heard of, but people on BBB have... It's the Phil and Ted E3v2 double option. It looks really cool.

I am looking for infomration from anyone who has this stroller and uses it as a double. Is it your only stroller? Do you use it in the malls? Do you use it outside (e.g for walks)? How long can I expect to be able to use this contraption? I say contraption only because it looks like once baby in back turn sabout 6 months old I would have to buy yet another stroller.

BOY oh boy -- this second baby is already stresing me out and s/he is not even here!!! LOL! :-)

Thanks everyone.

Julie

Julie, Mommy to Ben 8/7/03
    and Baby #2 EDD 1/05

toomanystrollers Guest

Default RE: Phil and Ted E3 v2 Do you have the double?

Julie,
    I have the E3 (version 1) - and our youngest is 13 months and still cruising in the rear seat. Is it my only double? No - see my username :) LOL

I use the E3 all over the place - indoors/outdoors.

HTH

Sharondio Guest

Default RE: E3 v2 Do you have the double? E3V2 Phil and Ted's

I have this stroller, and I *love* it. I use it with my 3yo and my 1yo. Both kids have room to grow. My DS (1yo) loves riding in his little rumbleseat. Honestly, he likes it better than being the solo rider in most other strollers.

I use it for mostly outdoor walking, but it's narrow enough and nimble enough for most indoor activities too. The swivel front wheel means I can steer it with 1 hand fully loaded (try *that* with most other doubles.) I have the Pannier bags which hold a lot of stuff and there's more room underneath (although doubles mode does reduce the underseat storage.)

If I had to keep only 1 stroller in my collection, this one would be it.

Sharon

julierobin Guest

Default RE: E3 v2 Do you have the double? E3V2 Phil and Ted's

Thank you both for your input.

To "TooManyStrollers" -- LOL!!! I fear I am on my way to too many strollers! I am so addicted. It's a good thing I don't have enough room in the garage or I would for sure want *several*!

This E3 looks like a good stroller to try... suppose I could sell on Ebay if it just doesn't work out for me.

Julie, Mommy to Ben 8/7/03
    and Baby #2 EDD 1/05