Katied Guest

Default Zoopers~~ Are they comfortable?

I'm considering the Zooper Swing for my next stroller purchase. It would be used by a 3 month old not in an infant car seat. There isn't a store near me that carries them and I'm curious if they are comfortable for small babies that need a nice plush seats? I have a Techno(old uk made)which is VERY uncomfartable and the seat is hard as a rock. It's fine for my almost 2 yr old but not a baby. I also have a Daytripper which she is too young for yet. I got the E3 V1 and she HATES the newborn position and is too young for the 2nd toddler seat. So....I'm going back and forth between the Swing and the Zippy. I'm leaning more toward the swing because it includes more stuff and is cheaper.But, if the seat isn't comfy than I won't be getting it. So, how is the padding? Thanks!

MamaParis Guest

Default RE: Zoopers~~ Are they comfortable?

I have a Zstreet but the padding in the Swings that I played with seemed the same.

Anyway, I find that it is definately padded enough for a newborn to lay in - my 2 month old son is actully sleeping in our Zstreet right now next to me (its our moveable basinette for around the house!). We've taken him out all over town since he was born and he loves to ride in that stroller. Plus I find that our 'platinum' fabric is super silky - he seems to like to 'pet' it with his hands and arms.

I would say that our P3 is slightly more padded - not that much more, though. There is definately more padding than my Mac Twin Traveller had!

Paris
    Isabelle 19 mos
    Jack 2 mos

ghs517 Guest

My DD has taken many a nap in the Zooper Zstreet. No complaints about comfort!!

Buzymommy5 Guest

i have a zooper swing and it is padded and comfy...however, for a little more money, i wish i had gotten a zippy since i don't have a need for any of the extras and the fold is a lot easier than the swing...

chris