LuLusMaMa Guest

Default Need to buy a new stroller - suggestions?

I'm a new mom to a 4 month old. I made the mistake of registering for one of those Jeep Strollers by Kolcraft because I thought it was cute since I drive a Jeep... Yah, yah. I know. Very cheesy and stupid. Anyway, it doesn't completely stink but the sunshade does. I can only use this stroller indoors, in the dark, or when it's overcast because the sunshade barely covers my baby's face, let alone her body. I'd like to buy a stroller that is good for everyday walking around the block as well as mall trips and has a nice big sun canopy. A parent drink holder would be nice. For snow, gravel, etc., I always have the Jeep to fall back on.

My baby is strong enough to sit in a regular stroller with a 5 point harness but she does need the seat to recline.

Any suggestions? I don't care about the price... although the Bugaboo Frog seems too expensive.

Thanks!

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: Need to buy a new stroller - suggestions?

I have a Peg Perego P3 and the sunshade is more than generous. Goes all the way down to the bar when he's sitting up.

~ deb
    Mommy to my sweet boy
    B born 12/03
    http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10023.jpg http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif

newmomto1 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Definitely the P3!
    I have one & I love it!
    It's great inside & outside, awesome for shopping (can hag lots of bags off the handles), etc, etc....
    Do a search here, you'll see all the great reviews!

chickieboomboom Guest

Hello Deb - I was just reading the posts, and saw your son's picture. He looks very similar to my baby anthony....It was very odd for me to see....I guess everyone has a double...Laurie