DustysSweety03 Guest

Default Looking for a new stroller......................

My dd is almost 14 months. and we are currently ttc#2. i have the Graco travel sysesm withthe themon class pooh bear, i now hate it , its falling apart, the basket is way to small now. any suggestions would like to keep it under $200 .

Thanks

DustysSweety03 Guest

Default RE: Looking for a new stroller......................

bump

shyviolet Guest

What about a Peg Perego P3? You can find one on e-Bay NIB for under $200. I think it'd be good for your situation since you have a toddler and are TTC, because it is suitable for an infant and takes a carseat and also has a toddler step on the back for the older child. Also it has the straps (don't know the name for them) that let an older child move around while still being restrained.

DustysSweety03 Guest

thanks for the suggestion i just found on one ebay for $179.90

tricialudao Guest

I have owned a jeep urban liberty, a combi ultra savvy, a maclaren quest and a peg p3. The p3 is my favourite out of all of them by far! Highly recommended!!! If you want a bigger basket though and don't mind a few extra lbs (19 lbs), you might want to go for the peg atlantico. It has the same features as the p3, but a single handlebar and a easier-to-access and bigger basket. I've seen then on clearance online for $219 this week because they are discontinuing it.