Default Best stroller for twins?

I have 4 month old twins. I am just starting the stroller search. I currently have them in the Snap-N-Go and love how easy it is to manage. I mostly use the stroller for quick trips and the occasional long mall walk. Virtually no outdoor walking since I live on the beach and can't put the stroller in the sand.

I would so appreciate and advice.
    Thanks!

Default RE: Best stroller for twins?

Well, you absolutely CAN use a double jogger with 20" wheels at the beach! And it is SO lovely pushing your darlings down by the water's edge. I live down by the beach, too, and we use the Kool Stride Senior w/ alloy wheels. I totally think you should invest in one!
    Strollerqueen

aggie202 Guest

I've got a BOB (single) and used it at the beach (we call it the shore in Philly) several times this summer and it ROCKED. Many jealous stares from other parents who'd left their landlubber strollers by the boardwalk.

I know that BOB makes a double and while I'm only familiar with the single, I'd imagine that the doule has just an easy of a folding system.

sarahs Guest

I have a Combi Twin Savvy for my twins and I love it. It is great for indoors and quick trips. However, with twins I'm sure you know that there are no "quick" trips! I love the light weight and easy fold. I still use my Snap-N-Go mostly but once they move out of the Snugrides, the Combi will be our do it all stroller.

The Combi seems really narrow - any problem with that?

tinkerbell1217 Guest

If i had twins, I would have gotten a Peg Duette and a Combi Twin Savvy as my lightweight for travel. As for beach and sand, I have no clue! I don't go often so I wouldn't need one! Lots of luck!