robmab719 Guest

Default Okay, it's official. I love my E3!

My E3 arrived on Monday and finally had the opportunity to really put it to use the last two days. I must say that I'm very impressed. So far, this buggy has truly lived up to its reputation.

Things I love about it:
    Steering is excellent -- at least as good as my Zippy, if not better
    Five-point v-shaped harness looks more comfortable for DD than those strappy three-point harnesses
    Nice-sized basket that's accessible from behind
    Very lightweight to lift in and out of my car
    Having the option to convert it to a double in the future, if needed
    And I know this is minor, but the color -- red -- it's gorgeous!

Things I'll have to adjust to:
    The fold (keep in mind, I'm spoiled by the one-handed Zippy fold)
    Canopy needs some enhancements (thinking of getting the sun mesh)
    Changing from swivel to locked front wheel is a little awkward (took me a while to figure it out, then several tries to get it back to locked)
    Napper bar hard to get off -- maybe this will be easier once it gets broken in, but the nib pins are really hard for me to get lined up correctly

Another positive is that DD really seemed to like it. She's never been a huge fan of any strollers, but she was in no hurry to get out of this one. So I think it's a keeper! (I'm even toying with the idea of using it for my main stroller to replace the Zippy.)

Default RE: Okay, it's official. I love my E3!

I love my Red E3, it's my favorite! Things I've outfitted my E3 with are:

BOB Drink Console. So nice to be able to carry 2 drinks and another pocket (zipped) for keys, ipod, etc.

The Company Store Stroller Cozy in Red. A very good match!

Pannier bags

Sun Mesh (for the single) It fits on it really nicely and provides a nice shade for my front and back rider by using the newborn shade piece.

MamaParis Guest

Default RE: Okay, it's official. I love my E3!

Thats so great!

I LOVE my E3, too! People think I'm nuts, but I truly think I would cry if something ever happened to it or I had to part with it!! lol :)

Like the other poster said - the BOB console is great and fits perfect on the stroller. IMO, it just makes it an even more perfect stroller!
    And the Panniers are awesome, too! I use those instead of a diaper bag for all-day outings - works great.

And the double seat --- this was the MAIN reason I got this stroller -

and my kids love it!

You'll get used to the fold fast! I thought that was something I was going to hate about it because I am spoiled by easy folding strollers - but it is just like second nature now!

Have fun with it!