Thread: P3 Fabrics

Default P3 Fabrics

hi, I'm deciding between hip hop and blue moon for my p3 and am wondering how the light colors of the p3, like the tan on the hip hop, cherry cola, safari, oasis, have held up. Do they get smudgy and dirty easily or are they free from stains. TIA
    Reena
    Mom to Dovi 3/16/04

Default RE: P3 Fabrics

We've been using our 2005 P3 in beautiful Cherry Cola for over a month and so far no problems with the light color. Worst case scenario, I've seen some other threads about washing the material safely.

I didn't worry about dirt on the tan until AFTER deciding on and ordering the color. Truth be told, if I'd read the concerns mentioned on these boards beforehand I probably would have been swayed away from it and missed out. I still worry a bit (especially after changing from Combi's "Techno Gray" color) but the tan canopy was actually a deciding factor for me (black way too hot here in Hawaii).

Pick the color you like and ENJOY IT- I'm glad I did!

Default RE: P3 Fabrics

I love my Hip Hop! The light part does get smudged, but I just wipe it off with a wet cloth. It cleans up easily. I would definitely buy it again.
    Strollerqueen