hc Guest

Default Help me choose Combi Savvy Z: desert night or diamond plaid?

I have been eyeing savvy z for a long time and want to buy it, perhaps by tomorrow if anyone can help me out. I am trying to bid on it on ebay but for some reason the desert night is cheaper but doesn't sell as well as the diamond plaid. Anyone know why? Aren't they the exact same strollers? I mean does the Desert Night look that ugly to you? Like $15-$20 cheaper ugly?

I don't know if I should pay more (about $15-$20 more) for the diamond plaid one. Has anyone seen either or both in real person?

Here's Desert Night:
    http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/18731.jpg

Here's Dimond Plaid:
    http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/18734.jpg

Here are the links to ebay that has the descriptions:

[link:cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2989&item=43447485 54&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW#ebayphotohosting|Savvy Z Desert Night]

[link:cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=66703&item=4345031 787&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW|Savvy Z Diamond Plaid]

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hyun

Default RE: Help me choose Combi Savvy Z: desert night or diamond plaid?

I think colors are really subjective. All of my Combis have been leapard or Zebra. Which I personally like, but I know other people who would never in a million years buy an animal print stroller, lol!
    I guess what I am saying is, choose whichever one you like best.
    Strollerqueen

sarasmom Guest

Default RE: Help me choose Combi Savvy Z: desert night or diamond plaid?

I like the Desert night. The light trim on the other would look dirty quicker.

SARA'S MOM