jennifer13 Guest

Default I ONLY want to talk about tandem doubles (I know this will be hard!)

I promised DH I would research tandems as well as SBS because he is not convinced that an SBS is better. So I thought I would narrow down the choices and let him takem them for a test drive.

Any feelings about the best tandems out there? I'll have a newborn and lightweight 22 mo DD.

Many thanks!

Jennifer
    Mom to Norah 5/23/03
    Surprise #2 EDD 3/16/05

snowangel Guest

Default RE: I ONLY want to talk about tandem doubles (I know this will be hard!)

The PP Tender Twin looks nice. I really like the PP Duette, but it is really difficult to store in a car, quite massive. However, the Duette is great if you live in winter weather because it has fixed wheels and is really comfy for the kids, yet durable.

Default RE: I ONLY want to talk about tandem doubles (I know this will be hard!)

How about checking out some add-on seat ones? Like the Kiwi E3, or the Valco/toddler seat? I find them easier to maneuver than true tandems.
    Strollerqueen

Big vote for the Kiwi e3 here. My kids are 17 months apart. The little one LOVED the newborn bed while she fit in it. Both of them still do great in the e3 in tandem mode. This family gives it two thumbs up :)!

HTH,