Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    daniellahead Guest

Default Any review on the Rock n' Roll Baby?

I saw the new Rock n' Roll Baby strollers online, but I can't find it in your book. Any ideas how it is? Also, we're thinking about getting a jogging stroller for our city living (we don't jog). Is there a big diff. between Valco Runabout and the TriMode? And what about Zooper Zydeco?
    Thanks!

Default RE: New! Rate your stroller on our site now!

Yes, we just addeed the Zooper Hula now! You can see the specs for that stroller on zooper's site:

http://zooper.com/elite-hula.html

Alan & Denise

Default RE: Any review on the Rock n' Roll Baby?

We will add the Rock Star Baby Stroller to our review list for others to comment! We will be adding the new Valco models shortly.

Alan & Denise

Darla Guest

All, thanks for this great but overwhelming information. All the reviews are wonderful, but I'm starting at the other end and need advice based on SIZE.

I fiercly love my small car (Toyota Corolla) and intend to keep it forever. Unfortunately, all the strollers on the market seem to have grown up with the SUV generation. Is there a stroller for a soon-to-be-newborn that can accommodate a baby seat, convert to a regular stroller and still fit in my relatively small car trunk? I learned about stroller frames in BabyBargains, and although I've only seen the stroller frames once in person, and that might be a good way to go to save bulk and then trade up.

Any other small car owners out there who can weigh in?

Keagans Mom Guest

I have a Peg Perego P3. This stroller has a small/medium fold and would probably fit in your trunk. You can use an infant car seat with this stroller and use it without as well. This is a very popular stroller with many of us here on this forum. This stroller folds up like an umbrella stroller, but a little bigger. It has a full recline and a very padded seat. The hood comes all the way down too which is nice for added sun/wind protection. The basket is not huge, but works well for us. The stroller doesn't have a parent tray, but comes with a small water bottle size cup holder attachment. I don't even use mine. The stroller does have a child tray across the front of the seat which is nice for snacks and a sippy cup later on. This stroller runs about $300.00...yikes. You should be able to find a 2005 model for less on eBay or another on-line retailer. Only difference between an 05/06 model is color. Just make sure you buy from an authorized dealer if you want Peg to stand by their warranty. Some of the on-line and eBay ones aren't authorized, but do have lower prices. It's really up to you. You can do a search here on the P3 and find so much more information from others too. Hope this helps. We really like ours!
    PS...When I purchased this stroller last summer we had a BMW
    325...smaller than a Corolla and it fit into our trunk. So many others didn't fit.

meadowmont Guest

I read the bertini review on your new website. But, I need more information. Plus, does anyone know of a place in Washington, dc that sells them. BabysRUs doesn't sel bertini. My main concern is that it will be heavy. Has anyone had experience with them. I am looking to maybe buy a used bertini shuttle I found online for $100.

What do folks think?

nbs2 is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Default Feedback

The site is nicely developed and easy to use. I jsut have one suggestion, which is really a suggestion that you make a suggestion to reviewers. It would be nice if there was a way to find out what model year the stroller is from. Even if all you get is a rough (mm/yy) purchase date, it helps in determining how relevant the review is to the specific stroller you are looknig at. While many reviews are for current models, it is tough when you see a recent review complaining about something that everybody else says was a problem with the model from 2 years ago, without knowing if the problem still exists or if the review is just a bit late.

cellogirl Guest

Hi! You have a bunch of Peg Perego's listed, but I don't see the Centro Completo. Could you please add it?

Thanks!
    Laurie

monty Guest

How about the Baby Trend Galaxy travel system? This includes one of the two carseats that passed the Consumer's Report eval.

Thanks!!

chelsiebelsey Guest

My Maclaren Triumph STroller ROcks!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast