Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Lynnie is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: How many do you have?

Hmmm. It was the stroller folder that originally brought me over to the bbb.

(1) a bertini sport, with the bassinet and regular seat. loved it, had both babies nap in it so I could wheel it around the house, and could go on walks for exercise. I still plan on taking it around the neighborhood when I get back into walking - when I only have one kid around though, as I don't think the toddler jump seat would work anymore. It was my splurge present from mil.

(2) evenflo featherlight. someone who had had a million stroller recommended it, and I got it in 02. Its usually in my car. It was cheap, and is light, easy to fold up with one hand, and took the car seat. However, it does not have full recline, which was terrible in the early baby days.

(3) single jogging stroller. rec'd as shower gift. did not need, since had bertini, but husband likes it, so it is living in the garage, and holding laundry.

(4) kolcraft side by side umbrella stroller, picked up at thrift shop week before left to disney world last year for $20. Holds two kids, and folds up. nothing great, but gets the job done.

(5) peg perego double stroller - twin traveler. I wanted the evenflo tandem one so the car seat would fit on, and just because it was cheap and looked simple enough for my needs, but my mother found TWO old used twin travelers, bought them both, and ripped pieces from one to make the other one complete and good. Not happy. I need to get rid of it now, if its even still in my garage. Did use it at airports, wedged car seat in back seat, and had front seat for child or carry ons, but hasn't been used in ages, and don't see it being used any time soon.

(6) $10 umbrella stroller we had to buy when on a trip to houston. we leave it in DH's car.

(7) oh dear. the numbers are going up.. mac global that I bought over two years ago thanks to this board when fao shwartz had their huge going out of business sale. (not recommending the stroller but telling me about the sale). sounded like the perfect stroller because it fit a car seat and had full recline (and was $80 at the closeout price) but I never fell in love with it. I do use it, but find the evenflo simpler to open and shut, and the hood always gets all messed up.

that is it.

am getting rid of old double peg, and would love to get rid of single jogger, and plan on giving the bertini to my brother if he ever has kids. would love to get them out of my garage, and get a double jogger with a swivel wheel. my sister has one and it is great. I think I may have a thing about strollers :)

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I have 2 strollers! I bought them for my first child
    and they are being used again with my second child.

I have/had:

*Baby Trend Snap-N-Go: I really love this stroller frame!
    So light and very easy! (I actually sold this stroller in
    a consignment sale.)

*Peg Perego Venezia

I'd also be curious to see how many diaper bags that
    other moms own!! :)

Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Nine. Almost all serve different purposes and most get used semi-regularly.

Beth
    mom to:

Josh 3/90
    Mollie 4/92
    Jeffrey 12/94
    Katherine 6/03

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/t/lamla...e+Grace+is.png

hez is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

We have 3. A big 'ol Graco from the travel system (got used a fair deal), a Kolcraft umbrella stroller we've grown out of (but was great for airplane trips) and a Combi Savvy Soho we've used for traveling, walks and trips to the mall. Payton rides in a stroller so rarely now, I barely even remember to throw one in the trunk if we're headed out shopping.

I dream of more (and nicer) strollers, but the reality is that the ones we have will serve any future child and our lifestyle just fine.
    Heather
    Mommy to DS (9/03) and DD (5/08)

kristenk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We have two. I purchased a Chicco 2002 before DD arrived and that is currently being used as our stroller for neighborhood walks. I bought an Inglesina Espresso last year when they were being clearanced at Right Start stores. The Espresso normally stays in the car, but it became our neighborhood walk stroller in the winter b/c it has a boot and keeps DD toasty!

I *might* be getting a 3rd for our Disney trip next year, but I'm not sure what stroller would be best for WDW.

We have 2 strollers - a Graco travel system one and a Chicco Tuscany. Thought DS hates to sit in strollers and has not sat in one for months, so I'm glad we didn't spend more money on them.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

There was a time I would venture over to the stroller boards and think you were all crazy with all the strollers. Now I have 3 (down from 5). :)

We bought the Graco travel system that was our only stroller for a full year. It served us well and up until about 2 months ago I still had it and used it as our Sea World stroller. You just can't beat the HUGE basket on it. I sold it as a set with our carseat when we decided we wouldn't have any more children before the carseat expiration date. I assumed I would get more for the set. Now we are kicking ourselves over that decision since our Little Surprise is on the way. :)

Second Stroller is a Mac Triumph. I LOVE this stroller. It steers like a dream and is so easy for trips to the doctor and in tight spaces. I finally understood what a nice stroller was once I bought this. No squeeky Graco wheels.

Peg Perego Aria Twin. I am on my second one of these (first one was stolen). I like this stroller but don't use it much with Jackson and Tyler. I have decided to keep it since the new baby is on the way and we will need a double.

Peg Perego P3. I like this stroller a lot but sure do miss the large basket and place to put my drink like on the graco. Tyler is very happy riding in this and hates most all the others so it is worth it.

I've decided that there is no perfect stroller. The new Graco ones with the rubber wheels are nice. Since we got a Graco Safe Seat I am considering it. Like I said...I sure do like that large basket and parent tray.

Tara
    Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02
    Tyler William 6-9-05
    OMG!!! Baby #3 Due September 5, 2006!

http://b4.lilypie.com/gzWfm8.png

http://b1.lilypie.com/kLMem8.png

http://bd.lilypie.com/UEZ3m8.png

o_mom is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

ETA: the jogger - I knew there was one missing.

Well, let's see:

Graco Duo - gift
    Graco Duo at Grandmas (free, $30 in parts)
    Sit & Stand - hand-me down
    Chicco London - $40
    POC Cosco at Grandmas - $20
    McClaran Triumph - $35
    Instep Bike Trailer/stroller - $35
    BabyTrend Umbrella - $12
    Kelty single jogger - $20 for BIL to ship it to us

So, that makes 9 (7 at our house) for a total cost of $192 + tax($21.33 ea).

I would love a SBS double, and almost jumped on the Chicco someone raved about on the Stroller board, but DH would kill me. I have to sell couple before I get anymore. Will probably get rid of one Duo after #3 is out of the infant seat (no news there) and get a SBS at that point.

elliput is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We have 4:

SnapNGo is currently in storage. It was our first stroller purchase as we knew we needed something and we already had a Baby Trend infant seat. The combination was perfect for us, and very handy for daycare as they had space set aside for stroller storage.

BumbleRide Rocket - I took a chance on a new stroller company and have been in love ever since. The Rocket is our neighbor walk/ festival/outdoor events stroller.

SilverCross Camden - mall and shopping stroller. I had a Meijer's employee ask me about this one. He had been doing a bit of stroller researching and knew he hadn't seen the Camden before.

SilverCross Mini - back-up shopping stroller. Doesn't see much use now, but as DD gets older I am sure it will see more.

I am hoping a BumbleRide Queen B with Toddler seat is in my future.
    Erica
    DD 1/05
    DS 9/08

Since one just does not simply walk into Mordor, I say we form a conga line and dance our way in.
    Excuse me, are you in a play​?

LBW is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Let's see...
    -MBUS
    -Mac umbrella stroller
    -Graco travel system stroller (the whole system cost $100, so even though I hate this stroller, it really didn't cost much)
    -a free TRU umbrella that I've never used

If I could go back in time, I'd only get the MBUS and the Mac.
    Tara
    living a crazy life with 3 boys

I am thinking now
    of grief, and of getting past it;
    I feel my boots
    trying to leave the ground,
    I feel my heart
    pumping hard. I want
    to think again of dangerous and noble things.
    I want to be light and frolicsome.
    I want to be improbable beautiful and afraid of nothing,
    as though I had wings.

~Mary Oliver

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast