Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    BaileyBea is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: How many do you have?

We have 4 stollers and most have gotten a lot of us:

1) Snap-n-Go (We loved this stroller and were very sad when it went to the attic)

2) BOB Revolution (the jogger for my DH who is a runner. It's the neighborhood stroller)

3) Combi Ultra Savvy (I love it because it's light and easy to carry. I added bike grip tape the handle bars to make the handling easier and more comfortable)

4) Chicco Umbrella stroller (We only use this on quick trips in which DS won't be napping in the stroller)

I am thinking about Jane Powertwin, Phil & Ted E3, or Combi Tandem twin. Soon we'll have 5 strollers.

louislinus Guest

3 total, but only using 2 of them.

1) SNG - in storage
    2) Valco Runabout
    3) Mac Quest

I love both of my strollers and feel like they meet all my needs.

carlottalyn Guest

I have,

1)Zooper Z-street, cool zone...love this one, stays in the car

2)Combi I-thru...my reversible one, use it often

3)Baby Jogger II...the lone jogger

4)Emmaljunga Viking, navy...going to part out on Ebay

5)Emmaljunga Viking, red...keeping in case we have a girl, sooo cute

6)Eddie Bauer Transit Tandem...going to be my throw-in-the-car double

7)Aprica...going to sell, don't need or want

8)Osann double...bought on a whim, think I'll keep till I get a Jane Powertwin

9)Peg Perego P3...going to sell I think, we'll see

10)Peg Perego Atlantico...stays in the front porch, I bought it pretty used and with some stains so this is my don't-care-if-I-get-dirty stroller...my son and I still love it though, lol

11)SNG...probably going to get rid of, don't think I'll ever use it again even for future babies. Not sure yet though

Besides these, in the last month I've sold another Baby Jogger II, a BJ twinner, a Peg Venezia, another Zooper Z-street, and another Peg Pliko. Going to get a Jane Powertwin in a couple of months, and in about 6 months, an ABC double with toddler seat. Also thinking about a Bumbleride Flyer and a bugaboo type stroller. =) Like a pp said, this is my hobby, I enjoy it and have fun with it. I also only have a 10 month old, but I'm going to start babysitting a newborn as soon as he's born any day now, and I'm expecting in October. So for 3 babies under 1.5, I figure once I sell the ones I want to sell and get the 2-4 I still want, I'll have a decent line-up, lol. ;)

~Carlie

DisneyLovnMom Guest

>wow, your DH surprised you with a Bug! That's amazing. My DH
    >might agree to all kinds of things but to do it as a
    >surprise...
    >
    >Susann

It only took months of hint dropping and a little guilt about no anniversary or valentine's presents. ;-)

Of course it all came crashing down when the cameleon tipped over sideways with the baby in it on Sunday......it went back. Scared us all pretty bad, Bugaboo thinks we had a bad chassis, DH isn't willing to try a second one, and DD won't sit in any stroller right now, she just screams and shakes. Trying to decide what to get now.

Just one :) A 2005 Peg P3 - I had to talk DH into this one (we live in a land of Graco & Evenflo) and it will be my only stroller until we have another DC. I don't mind because I LOVE my P3 - picked it out before we even conceived - and it has lived up to my expectations. When we have #2 I will get an MBUD, I think!

Allison

:( So sad! I hope your DD recovers soon - what a scary thing to have happen (for her and you!). Good luck figuring out what to replace your Cameleon with.

Allison

callmeflan Guest

I have owned 7 but only use two of them. The two I use are the Zippy and the Emmaljunga. One's for packing in the car and the other for long walks in the neighborhood.

Julie

dylansnan Guest

Wow, well entirely too many at the moment, and too many all around- probably ;-)
    I have two riders 3yo and 6 mo

Currently using:
    Phil & Ted's Ozzy Explorer with doubles seat in Burgundy- only double
    Bebeconfort Loola
    Bebecar Raider AT+
    Bebeconfort Elite chassis with Loola seat

Selling:
    Phil &Ted's Kiwi Explorer with doubles seat in Navy
    Inglesina Planet
    Inglesina Easy Super/Max
    BabyTrend Euro Trend Umbrella
    Teutonia Swing (possibly)

Packed and stored- too pretty to use for now:
    Emmaljunga Viking Plus in Red Plaid

Sold:
    Bebeconfort Elite w/ opera seat
    Emmaljunga Correntte w/toddler seat
    Zooper ZoopAir
    Bebecar X-fold

I have liked them all for different reasons ;-) !!!!!1

Here are the strollers that I currently own, in the order that they were acquired:

(1) 2001 Pliko -- wonderful, have always loved it, using it again with the Snugride in it with DS #2

(2) Yakima Beetle single jogger

(3) Used 2002 BOB Duallie double jogger

(4) Used Sit-n-Stand Stroller-- bought for $40, haven't used it yet so likely will sell it

(5) Used Graco Citilite -- old, just came as part of a lot bought for little cash on craigslist, used it a few times at the mall so DH and I could both push one of our kids, will be selling it soon

(6) Safety 1st Transit Tandem Stroller -- used it in the mall once so far, like its features even though basket is tiny and it doesn't accept carseats, will keep this as my mall stroller

(7) Used 2002 Pliko -- just purchased this for $50 off craigslist, will use it when we travel or go shopping so both DH and I can push a kid in a stroller

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9