Default Could someone tell me what strollers are available that have reversible handles or seats?

I am trying to find a stroller that baby can face me in. Seems like there aren't that many. I know about the combi i-thru and the inglesina liberty and that's about all. I am going to get a snap-n-go but I don't know how long babies stay in their infant carrier so not sure how long I can use that. Any input appreciated!

EagerlyAwaitingBaby Guest

Default RE: Could someone tell me what strollers are available that have reversible handles or seats?

Combi I-Thru and Inglesina Liberty actually have reversible seats not handles.

- The Zooper Boogie also has a reversible seat.
    - The Peg Perego A3 has a sort of reversible seat - fabric reverses and seat only reversed when the seat is fully reclined.
    - Several strollers have carrycots. Inglesina sells one, Peg Perego Navettas can be found on the internet, Mountain Buggy makes a carrycot. I know there are others...
    - Bugaboo has both a reversible seat and handle (also includes carrycot)
    - Rock Star Baby (also includes carrycot)
    - I'Coo - I think it's the infinity - new at Babies R Us.

Reversible Handles are less common
    - Peg Perego Venezia (plus discontinued Milanos and Romas that are available on ebay and craigslist)
    - Bumbleride Flyer
    - Compass S310