Thread: e3 hangbag?

Default e3 hangbag?

Hi -

I think I have finally made the decision to get an e3, thanks in a large part to everyone on this board! Now, the question is, which accessories to go with it (not to mention, what color?!)

What I was curious about is whether anyone has the parent cupholder hangbag put out by phil and ted's.

http://joggingstroller.com/catalog/s...ord=e3+hangbag

If you do - do you like it? Do you wish you had the BOB console instead?

Also, for those that have the BOB console - do you think this would be better?

Thanks!

Default RE: e3 hangbag?

i can help with this one!

i had the BOB leftover from the Zooper that i sold and just retired it in exchange for the P&T cupholder. It just came today and i LOVE the new cupholder. The BOB was fine as long as i had the handle in the low position. When my husband uses the stroller though, he flips the handle over to the high position and the BOB does not work at that angle. There's more room in the storage puch in the P&Ts as well.

www.expressivetoys.com currently has free shipping on all P&T stuff.

Thanks so much for replying! I like the fact that it holds more in the pouch. I also like the option of just being able to slip it off and take it with me - do you think this is really practical IRL?

I was reading over on StrollerSwap and someone mentioned that the hangbag doesn't work when the handle is in "the lower position" (are there only two positions - high and low?). Have you found this to be the case? Do you mind if I ask how tall you are and how tall your husband is? And do you think there's a problem with the hangbag when the stroller is used by a shorter person (I'm 5'4").

Thanks again!

i am 5'8 and my husband is 6'3. we only use the high position. i haven't tried the hangbag in the lower position, but will try it out tonight if i remember.

Not great for hot beverages though as the bag doesn't hang level. Perfect for water bottles or drinks with lids and straws.

it is certainly nice to just take it along when you go inside somewehre without the stroller. no having to find a pocket for your wallet, keys and ipod like i did w/ my bob console!

seems to work exattly the same in both handle positions.

Thanks for taking the time to check this in the lower position! I was wondering the same thing.

~Carrie

Swampnurse:

Thank you SO much for your help! I'm going to go ahead and get it.

Okay - I think I'm finally ready to hit "Send" on this order - I can't wait!

M