Default 2007 Peg Perego Centro, Uno? Comparison to P3?

I don't *think* I can go with the P3 because of my height (I didn't like the short space between the double sets of back wheels on the P3). now i'm looking at the Centro, and while I'm at it the Uno (although i don't care for the looks of the Uno as much).

Both of those only have single back wheels BUT they are on an axle, which I might end up kicking. Depends on how high the handle bar goes up.

Anyone have any comments on the 2007 Centro or Uno. I only found some reviews of the 06's so not sure if much has changed.

would love to hear from tall parents or those who have long strides.

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default RE: 2007 Peg Perego Centro, Uno? Comparison to P3?

I just compared them this past weekend. The Centro is more like an Italian Graco -- very plastic-y, KWIM? Single back wheel. Nicest integrated footboard I've seen. Fold sucks -- very bulky (think Graco) and folds so that the handle will get scuffed. Nice high handlebar (telescopes). Wider back axel than P3

The Uno didn't impress me.

I went to the store thinking I would get the Centro (for the footboard), but left with an '07 P3 that I LOVE. Just seems more like a well made Peg.

FWIW, I'm 5'9" and DH is 6' = the P3 works well for us.

HTH
    Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

DD#2: 01/2007

I kick the wheels on the Uno when it's in reverse mode. I'm 5'7". Never kick the P3 wheels. The handles just hurt my hands. HTH

ETA, I agree w/ PP the Centro is the Peg-Graco. It pushed terribly in the store too.
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

kristin7701 Guest

We have a 2006 P3 and DH has never complained about kicking the wheels. He is 6'1" and we use this stroller constantly. You know the handles on the P3 extend, right? DH always uses them extended, whereas I like them compact (as I'm short!).