Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mom-in-waiting Guest

Default RE: What stroller frames are compatible with Chicco KeyFit infant car seat?

Thank you so much, Kimberly

Yours is the second post to mention the Kolcraft Universal. That's good news.

I will research the Inglesina Zippy and Phil & Ted Sport as well. It's always good to have a few options to consider.

mom-in-waiting Guest

Default RE: What stroller frames are compatible with Chicco KeyFit infant car seat?

Thank you so much, Kimberly

Yours is the second post to mention the Kolcraft Universal. That's good news.

I will research the Inglesina Zippy and Phil & Ted Sport as well. It's always good to have a few options to consider.

PRmommy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I just saw the new Chicco umbrella stroller at BRU tonight. I believe it was a C4 Trevio (or something similar). We just purchased the Cortina last weekend as a mall stroller and I was annoyed to see this new stroller that I had never heard about after doing so much research. I loved how small it folded, but I have to warn that the canopy is a joke. It's one of the worst canopies I've seen on any stroller.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2