Default Help Needed--double lightweight stroller that would fit in trunk

My inherited Aria double stroller recently broke on an outing to the park. I hated this stroller and was happy to see it go, but now I need something to replace it ( 2 biggest reasons for the hate--the clip on restraints and the dragging basket).

DS is 20 months and DD is a very small 6 months (5% on percentile charts); I'd like them both to be comfortable. This stroller will be used mostly in an urban environment--trips to farmer's market, park, mall, etc. we live in SoCal so decent sunshades are a must. I need something that will fit into the trunk of an Accord or Neon without taking up the whole trunk.

Does such a stroller exist? What would you recommend? I've heard great things about Macs but would they work for my infant? Also, I'd like to keep the price below $350 (not an absolute requirement but pretty close as MIL has offered to pay and we'd rather not seem greedy).

Thank you,

Christine W

Default RE: Help Needed--double lightweight stroller that would fit in trunk

I'm in SoCal and I really like the Joovy Groove. I have it both the single and double reviewed on strollerqueen.com

And here is their website: www.joovy.com
    Strollerqueen