Abbey Guest

Default Does anyone have a coupon code for Safebeginnings.com or catalog order?

My son has decided it's great fun to become mobile so I need to get on the ball with my baby proofing. I have a HUGE order for safebeginnings.com and was wondering if anyone had a great coupon or group code. Thanks a bunch for sharing!!!
    Abbey *Ü*

Abbey Guest

Default RE: Does anyone have a coupon code for Safebeginnings.com or catalog order?

I found a 20% off code online! Thanks
    Abbey *Ü*

Default RE: Does anyone have a coupon code for Safebeginnings.com or catalog order?

I bought my gates at BabyCatalog.com . They have free shipping on most gates I think. I also got a membership for 10% off. If you want to chip in for the membership, let me know.
    Megulis
    Mother of 2 boys & girl, 9/03, 1/06, & 8/08

tina-t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Abbey, can you share the 20% off coupon code? I have to get quite a few things there too.

TIA!
    Christina

Mom to 2 little ones

czollmann Guest

Christina and anyone else interested,

I got a code at our Gymboree play class that will give 20% off. Type GW in the group code box on the left of the page.

Carol
    mom to
    Ben (2/02) & Jack (3/04)

Abbey Guest

I'm so sorry for not replying sooner! I never got notification that anyone had replied to my post so didn't check it...
    The code for 20% off is a group code that I got on this board... I have no idea what it was though- maybe through a search, you can find it.
    SOrry I'm not more help- good luck!
    Abbey

Abbey Guest

I'm so sorry for not replying sooner! I never got notification that anyone had replied to my post so didn't check it...
    The code for 20% off is a group code that I got on this board... I have no idea what it was though- maybe through a search, you can find it.
    SOrry I'm not more help- good luck!
    Abbey