Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Supermarket cart cover reviews?

I can't seem to find any reviews on these boards. I would LOVE reviews/suggestions. TIA!

The BB Book recs:
    Buggy Bagg www.buggybaggs.com -- $70

BuggyBuddy www.buggybuddy.com -- $20

Clean Shopper www.cleanshopper.com -- ~$30

Baby a al cart www.babyalacart.com -- $47

I'd lean towards the Buggy Bagg for the versatility (cart cover, bag, highchair cover), but it's expensive for what it is, plus I don't know if I need the extra functionality.

Any other suggestions?
    Also, at what age did you start using these? As soon as babe can sit unassisted?

Fancy Nancy 8/04
    Snuggle Puppy 5/07
    "You know, you really wear me out. But I love you anyway."

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: Supermarket cart cover reviews?

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboar...ng_type=search

Do a search for "shopping cart cover." Check out the All Other to Go gear forum.

~ deb
    Mommy to my sweet boy
    B born 12/03
    http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10023.jpg http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif

Thanks so much, Deb!
    It was in baby proofing in the BB book, so figured the reviews would be here. I see tons in the other forum. 'preciated!
    Fancy Nancy 8/04
    Snuggle Puppy 5/07
    "You know, you really wear me out. But I love you anyway."

We got ours from sewcuteboutique.com I think from a recomendation from here. She has tons of different fabric or you can send her one if whe doesnt. We bought 2 of them for the boys. They have been usig them for about 4 months or so now. I have also washed them with no problem.

Jenn

fulchersc Guest

I love my "Floppy" shopping cart cover. It is $39.99 at BRU. It fits on high chairs and is its own bag. It covers the entire seat area so it is very sanitary. It also has loops to attach toys to it, and a pocket that is convenient.

I ordered one from sewcuteboutique.com also and love it! Washes really well and works with big or small shopping carts and most high chairs in restaurants.
    K
    DD#1 05/09

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Another vote for sewcuteboutique.com. We just got ours last week and I love it. We have the eiffel tower print.

It seems very well made and has washed up great the two times I've washed it so far. It is easy to use and attractive looking in my opinion. The owner (cathy I think?) was a pleasure to work with. That's my recommendation! Oh it also comes w/ toy loops and a pillow.
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006
    and a new addition-ds born march 2010

thanks Beth!!!! love you girl :)
    XOX
    Holly -- mama to Aiden

And yet another vote for www.sewcuteboutique.com! I, too, did extensive research on this subject and when I came here a while ago with this same question the ladies here recommended Cathy @ www.sewcuteboutique.com.

I ordered 2 shopping cart covers from her -- one for my car and one for DH's car -- and I couldn't be happier! They are machine washable (I have washed them several times and they're still in one piece), very easy to install because of the elastic, and fit over high chairs as well.

Good luck! :-)

laurel Guest

We were given the CartRider brand cart cover as a gift and I have found it very useful. I've seen them here in Canada at Winners, and when we were last in the States, I saw the same product at Target. I think it was around $15. It covers the seat and bar well, has three attached toys, and seems comfortable for my daughter. I particularly like that it attaches securely to the cart and includes its own seat belt, for those carts that don't have them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast