tadpole05 Guest

Default Crib Tents for Morigeau 1900?

I have a 7mo old crawler on the verge of walking, which has begun to present a dilemma in the crib. I lowered the mattress and removed the bumpers because he was using them to 'step' on. But he crawls and moves around a whole lot in his sleep and has gotten his little arms and legs stuck through the slats on many occasions, which frightens him and he wakes up scared. It seems the perfect solution is a crib tent. However, the only one I've found to solve both dilemmas (Crib Tent II) does not fit my Morigeau crib because all four sides of my crib have a 4 inch wide 'border'. So the velcro straps are too short. I had the same problem when trying to find a mobil for my son as an infant!
    Any suggestions of another product that fits Morigeau?

o_mom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: Crib Tents for Morigeau 1900?

If you are just trying to keep the arms and legs inside, you can try the CribShield. I don't know about that crib, but we have used our with two kids now and love it. It is basically a mesh that goes on the sides and end panels. It has very long velcro straps, so it may fit. It does leave a gap in the corners, but it protects the major portions.

Here is a picture - they also make it in blue and pink:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...86325%3A136294