Default Save money on baby gates!

I found a kind of unusual way to save money on our baby gates. When looking around online, I noticed the pet web sites also carry the same baby gate models, for A LOT less money!

This is what I just ordered (& saved $120!):
    (2) Elongate Extra-Wide Gates
    (2) Elongate Gate Extensions

I previously placed an order with babycenter.com for these exact same gates, which I have since canceled. Total for these gates incl. shipping from Babycenter was $299.

I just ordered these gates from www.petsmart.com. With a 15% off code (SAVEDEC) and 7% cashback from Fatwallet.com, I got the gates for $180 incl. shipping!!!

Babycenter charged shipping surcharges for the gates, and their prices were much higher. I saved $120 going the Petsmart way. Woo hoo!

Natalie

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: Save money on baby gates!

Wow, great thinking. I need a bottom of stair gate, so I doubt they'd have that, but will keep in mind if I ever need more of an "area" gate.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

tarynsmum is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Save money on baby gates!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

We just started looking for a gate for our livingroom-diningroom entryway (large opening). We ended up saving $60 getting our gate through Petsmart!
    Heather, mommy to Taryn, January 16, 2006. And Baby Asher! Born February 25, 2009.

Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician in Pittsburgh PA.

Interested in wearing your baby in the Pittsburgh Area? Check out Pittsburgh Babywearers at www.pittsburghbabywearers.com!