Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    donna Guest

Default Does anybody have experience with babycatalog.com?

I am thinking of buying a stroller from babycatalog.com. Just wanted to see if people have had good experiences.

Thanks!
    Donna

Djwana Guest

Default RE: Does anybody have experience with babycatalog.com?

I ordered some auto roller shades and recieved them with no problem, I wanted to start out with something small since I heard bad things about them. The only thing is that the customer service is bad and they never sent me a confirmation email to let me know that my purchase was on the way. Overall, wouldn't order from them again as I've heard nothing but bad things. You should try babycenter or babystyle.
    Djwana

donna Guest

Hmmm... I know had heard bad things about babyfurniture and babygear, but not babycatalog. I think I will order 1 thing and see how it goes and I'll post again if it goes well. I usually order from babycenter, but the stroller I want isn't available there!

Thanks for your input!

Djwana Guest

oops, sorry, I was thinking about babygear.com Babycatalog is fine, I was going to order my Colgate mattress from them before I found it locally. Sorry!

Twinmommy Guest

I've used them several times and have been very pleased. We ordered the Graco Duorider stroller, as well as two Peg Perego Prima Pappa high chairs. I found their prices couldn't be beat, and often times they offer free shipping on select items. Plus, they offer fabrics and styles that you can't get in a baby superstore. I never had to return or exchange with them, so I can't speak to that. They have great deals, and you can recoup their annual membership fee quickly if you buy big-ticket items.

ericagorman Guest

I have been to their outlet store in West Haven, CT. I found the sales people to be very knowledgable and plesant (no hard sells). The outlet was cram packed with everything you could imagine. The hardcopy catalog is cram packed with stuff and I would reccommend ordering it!

If you order via the internet and have problems I would be happy to stop in at the outlet and help you out. I don't think you'll need it, but if you do just drop me a line.

[email protected]

smoore Guest

I have ordered the Peg Perego Prima Pappa high chair and the Britax Roundabout car seat from them. I am very pleased with their service and the prices. I've found that their prices are lower than Babies R Us. It also saves me a trip from going to the store when often the items that I'm looking for would not be in stock. I'm actually about to place another order from them for childproofing items. They have a much greater selection than Babies R Us.

nanda Guest

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-00 AT 09:31AM (Mountain)[/font][p]Great experience buying a Dutalier glider/ottoman. Saved well over $150 off Babies R Us and most other sites and even $40 lower than the next lowest site (goodnightben.com). Free shipping and it arrived in 4 weeks... See the discussion on Dutalier rockers in "Nursery Necessities" for more info...

Mags Guest

I ordered a car seat which came promptly. The only weird thing was that I first got an email telling me it would be backordered for 2 - 3 weeks, but then it showed up 2 days later.

Babycatalog rates highly with me. I ordered my Britax Roundabout from them at a signifcant discount and with free shipping. I was impressed with their speed and ease of ordering. I recommend you give them a try.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast