Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    emilyphill Guest

Default RE: Does anybody have experience with babycatalog.com?

I ordered my McLaren stroller from them and had a great experience. They had the best price I could find and the shipping was free. I would use them again. - Emily

bathead12 Guest

I just bought a Colgate Mattress from babycatalog.com on 1/15th and I just got it today on 1/17th (and I didn't pay extra for special shipping.

I couldn't find many online stores that offered the Classica I (or if they did they were sold out). The price at babycatalog.com was pretty good (Classica I - $98 w/shipping & tax).

The only thing I didn't like was that I didn't get an E-mail confirmation and had no way to track the package on-line but they have an 800 #.

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I ordered my PP Venezia stroller and car seat adapter bar from them. I got free shipping and it came very promptly.

YMMV,

Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

lana521 Guest

Hi! I recently bought a peg perego high chair from babycatalog.com. I can tell you that I was amazed with their speedy delivery. I ordered the chair late at night on monday and it came on wedn morning. I also had questions about a product, so I e-mailed the customer service and they've e-mailed me right back the next day. The only unconvinient thing about this site, is that they don't send you a confirmation e-mail, but everything else is really, really nice.
    Hope it help!

Bellasmommy Guest

I know this is an old posting but I just had to respond. I have used Babycatalog.com for almost all of my major purchased and have been thrilled. I saved $30 on my prima pappa highchair, $30 on my britax roundabout, $100 on my macclaren vogue stroller and $200 on my dutalier rocker-glider. These are real savings, compared to other websites and in-town store. Plus, no shipping or tax on any of the items and I received them all within one week (except for the custom rocker). I found the customer service to be very friendly and helpful and I have always received email comfirmation of my orders. I can't say enough about this company, except they could use a better print catalog. Their baby club membership is so worth it. Adding extra %10 savings on my $500 dutalier order was great.

mspacman Guest

I'd like to add to the praise for babycatalog.com. I ordered a Britax RA (only place I could find a discounted one in Sandstone) on the 12th, and was shocked to find it at my door 2 days later! Even though I'm also on the East Coast, that was still a wonderful surprise. (Free shipping, too.) I wish their catalog had prices, but at least it now has photos. Keep up the good work, Babycatalog!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3