Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Krystan Guest

Default RE: Anyone shop etoys or babycenter lately?

I had a great experience with babycenter, although I was nervous after placing the order. They have some excellent deals that were just too good to pass up (including Madela nursing bras and books at very reduced rates - along with a coupon from dealofday.com). The day after placing my order I got an e-mail saying the order had been shipped already, and had been upgaded to Priority Mail at no extra charge. I ordered it on Thurs. 2/15, it shipped on 2/16, and I received the whole order today, 2/20 (and that even includes a nat'l holiday yesterday). I was very pleasantly surprised!

Hannah's mom Guest

I recently ordered from both sites - I did not realize that BabyCenter was going out of business too. We received our BabyCenter items (just some Maws bottles at a good price)in a reasonable amount of time. However, E-toys took a full week to pack and ship our order, I did not realize there would be this kind of delay when I chose the shipping options. We are still waiting for the delivery but I am pretty confident that it will eventually arrive. The prices were very good but shipping seemed high and therefore offset some of the savings.

rissella Guest

I have shopped babycenter a few weeks ago. I have received emails letting me know items were shipped, but the items actually arrived 2 weeks later - and I live in LA (where their warehouse is!). I was very suprised and disappointed, since babycenter has been a really good site to shop at. I hope they stay around.

twinmom Guest

Darn, darn, darn. I just visited Babycenter's web site, and it looks like they really are going under. They now have a "no returns" policy, and state that they are clearing out their inventory. :(

Steph Guest

I ordered from Babycenter the beginning of last week and my shipment arrived today - no problems. :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2