Thread: ibaby.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LP Guest

Default ibaby.com

Does this site still exist? I can never connect to it, but I keep seeing references to it on the Internet.

angusmom Guest

Default RE: ibaby.com

That site went out of business, although they were around for a while so I don't doubt that other pages on the Internet haven't updated yet. Other sites that are no longer around are:

babygear (thank goodness!)
    babytime/toytime
    babycenter store (although the rest of the site is still around with all its great info!)
    babystripes
    mercata
    eToys

There's probably more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Enjoy!

LP Guest

Thanks for the info! What would you say are the best site(s) to find products?

I really like babycatalog.com . They have a big selection and are great at responding to e-mail questions (1 day turn around time). If you join their baby club for $25, you and 3 other friends or relatives get 10% off all purchases for a year. And if you do a baby registry with them, then everyone who makes purchases off the registry gets 10% off. We found they had the lowest prices for the Dutalier glider rocker that we were looking for.
    Lisa
    Mama to Jack (4/20/01)
    and Joshua (11/16/03)

LP Guest

Thanks, again. I'm actually familiar with babycatalog.com and their good prices, but they don't seem to carry several of the items I'm looking for. For instance, they don't carry the Century 4-in-1 Travel Solutions combination car seat/stroller, which was highly recommended in the book "Baby Bargains."