kgronke Guest

Default Baby Furniture Outlet

Does anyone have experience with the babyfurnitureoutlet.com site? They are located in Canada and ship Dutailier gliders.

Thanks!

douglasg1999 Guest

Default RE: Baby Furniture Outlet

My experience with Baby Furniture Outlet is bad. My wife and I were pricing Dutailier Gliders. We checked at our local stores and at the sites listed in the book on the net. I submitted price requests twice to Baby Furniture Outlet and have not heard from them. It has been two weeks since I submitted the first price request. I had much better luck with goodnightben.com. http://www.goodnightben.com responded within a couple hours each time I sent them a price request or a question about the glider that we were interested in. They also beat our local furniture store by approximately $85.00 (and their price included fed ex shipping to our house). Another site had a price $12 cheaper than goodnightben.com (it was childrensmarketplace.com) but I could not find any comments from others about that site, so I went with goodnightben.com since it was mentioned in the book. The lady was very polite when I called their toll free number to place the order. We chatted about the crappy winter and the upcoming cold spell again. She explained the shipping procedure, and how long to expect it to take. So, in 10 weeks we should have our glider. Baby Furniture Outlet may have been able to have our business, but when they wouldn't respond with a price, it makes it hard to buy from them.

jan Guest

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-01 AT 11:20AM (Mountain)[/font][p]I ordered a glider and nursing ottoman from babyfurnitureoutlet.com and had a fabulous experience, they were very helpful, with suggestions and the prices they quoted ended up being $200 less (we ordered leather) than goodnightben.com and any other site. I've received calls back from them immediately and have been very happy with their prompt service and much lower prices! We did not request our price quote online, but rather called the 800 number on the website and dealt with the company by phone only. They confirmed our order by fax the next day.

shandrin Guest

Default RE:childrens marketplace

Just thought i'd comment quickly on that store, i've shopped there for years as well as bought my glider from them.
    Excellent, service and would highly recommend them! :)

kgronke Guest

I ended up ordering my Dutailer glider from the Baby Furniture Outlet and had an excellent experience. I called the 800 number to get a price quote. The salesman was very friendly and helpful. I got an excellent price that included shipping. I was told it would take 3-5 weeks since I ordered an Express glider. To my surprise, it arrived in 2 1/2 weeks!