Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    KM Guest

Default NAPTIMECARDS are fabulous!

Naptime cards did such a tremendous job on our birth announcements, that i had them do our holiday cards as well. They were featured in an earlier printing of the baby bargains book, but i didnt see them in the latest reprinting (not sure why??). I believe the website is naptimeproductions.com

Default RE: NAPTIMECARDS are fabulous!

I second the motion! We used Naptime cards for our birth announcements as well. The quality was excellent, prices were reasonable, and the customer service was quite good (we wound up ordering a second batch of cards because we didn't order enough the first time). We received many compliments on our announcement. Personally, I think Naptime's product is really classy--a cut above most of what's out there.

Lisa
    & Jack (8 months)
    Lisa
    Mama to Jack (4/20/01)
    and Joshua (11/16/03)

lvp49 Guest

What is the website? naptimeproductions.com did not work.

KM Guest

try naptimecards.com
    They have many more choices now (but i still like the traditional black and white photo!)
    Good luck!

Rachels is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Hi. The website is wonderful, but I found it's also worth getting their print catalog. It comes in just a few days, and it's easier to compare. We too have decided to go with naptimecards. Our baby hasn't been born yet, but we went ahead and preordered the envelopes, which arrived promptly and look great.
    Rachel

Mama to Abby (5) and Ethan (2)

When you know better, you do better.
    -Maya Angelou

emilys Guest

DITTO! Naptime Productions' cards are FANTASTIC. Great prices, wide selection, excellent service in getting your order to you and customizing your photos/layout,etc., and seriously a bargain. I shopped around a lot and there are a lot of really ugly and/or expensive cards out there.

www.naptimecards.com or call 800-421-9521 - I looked on line and got the catalog before I decided which to buy.

No, I don't work for them, I'm just a very satisfied customer. I already wrote to the Fields to recommend they list Naptime in the next printing of the BB book!

KM Guest

I have to comment once again...just received cards for our newest addition born 12/2/02. There are 'similar' card makers out there if you search the internet, but naptime will continue to get my business! Most other sites had a cutoff date prior to the Holidays of early December. I sent naptime my order on Thursday, and while they cautioned it would take 4 to 6 days during the holiday season, i had a proof on Monday and my order received on Wednesday! This company really knows customer service. I cant say enough how beautiful the announcements are and how easy they are to work with. You will get tons of compliments!

etwahl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Question -- did you do a picture announcement? If so, did you take the picture? And how old was your baby when you took the picture? I definitely want to use Naptime, but trying to think ahead about how we're going to get one done with picture. We really like the black and white ones. We do have a good digital camera, so are thinking we could email a bunch of the high resolution ones.

Tammy,
    Mom-to-be Mar 8, 2003!

Rachels is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I used a picture announcement. I took a color photo with a digital camera, printed it at home (although you could also use someplace like Shutterfly to get prints), and mailed it in. Naptime made a black and white print for the card. It was gorgeous. My baby was three weeks old, but only because we were slow on the draw. But I think it's worth waiting a week or two, so the baby recovers a little bit from birth. If you don't already have it, order Naptime's catalog. It has good suggestions. I'll try to remember when I'm back home to email you the photo we used so you can see how we did background, etc. Also, it's incredibly worth it to preorder envelopes. HTH!

-Rachel
    Mom to Abigail Rose
    5/18/02
    Rachel

Mama to Abby (5) and Ethan (2)

When you know better, you do better.
    -Maya Angelou

etwahl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Rachel, thanks for the information! I did get their catalog, which I loved. Please do email your photo. I was wondering about how long we should wait before taking the pictures. Wait too long and it almost seems pointless, take the picture too early and some people might wonder what's wrong with our child :) hahaha

Did you preorder the envelopes so you could have them all addressed ahead of time? That's a good idea. Did you also print all your addresses on address labels rather than hand labeling? I think that's what I'd want to do. I also wanted to order some new return address labels that was more babyish and family oriented, but I guess I'll have to order them unisex, since we're not "sure" if it really is a girl or not.

PS: Am SOO glad to hear that Abigail doesn't need surgery. Looking forward to excellent news when you get to the children's hospital. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Tammy,
    Mom-to-be Mar 8, 2003!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast