suzska Guest

Default Get $30 to use at Amazon when you buy $50 in clothes from them!

Well, Amazon now sells clothes. And among Old Navy, Gap, Eddie Bauer, and a few other brands, they are now selling Lands' End!

Below are the details on getting $30 to use on anything but clothes when you buy $50 worth of clothes through their site.

It says you must place the order by 12/02/02.

This is a limited-time offer to help us introduce the hundreds of leading brands in our newest store.
    To receive your $30 promotional certificate, you must make a purchase of $50 or more before taxes, shipping, and promotions. Here's how:

1. Purchase any Apparel & Accessories item or group of Apparel & Accessories items for which the total amount, before taxes, shipping, and other Amazon.com promotions, is at least $50 through the Amazon.com Shopping Cart.

2. If you do not return the product or cancel the order, Amazon.com will e-mail you (at the e-mail address you have specified in your account) a promotional code within six weeks from the date of the purchase. This code will be redeemable for $30 off your next purchase of products sold by Amazon.com in any of the Amazon.com stores except Apparel & Accessories.

3. The promotional code will expire six weeks after the date Amazon.com e-mails it to you. Terms and conditions apply. Read on for details.

Just thought you might want to know!

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default RE: Get $30 to use at Amazon when you buy $50 in clothes from them!

FYI, I think you need to use this direct link to get to the apparel store:

http://www.amazon.com/ruby

At least, the message they sent me said you couldn't access the new Apparel stuff through the regular amazon.com site.

HTH,

Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

suzska Guest

Default RE: Get $30 to use at Amazon when you buy $50 in clothes from them!

I'm not sure how I got to it. I got an email from smartqpons.com about the offer because I "subscribe" to any new Amazon offers/codes through them. I just clicked on the link in the email, but didn't pay any attention to the address.

Thanks for the FYI!