C99 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Baby Catalog Membership

Has anyone bought a membership to the Baby Catalog? Are the savings worth it?
    Caroline, mama to DS 01/03, DD 05/05, DS 04/07
    http://littleshoulders.blogspot.com
    "Now that you're here, the word of the Lorax seems perfectly clear. UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." -- Dr. Seuss

Default RE: Baby Catalog Membership

I boght one, because I bought my glider there and the 10% savings on the glider more than paid for the cost of the membership. It seemed silly not to.

...Karen
    Mom to Jake age 12 and expecting Logan Elizabeth or Logan Bartholomew, EDD March 21
    ...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003
    dd 2008 now home from Taiwan!

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: Baby Catalog Membership

I have. It depends on what you are going to buy. Their prices are generally very good (even though they rarely offer coupon codes), and they offer free shipping on lots of stuff. I bought the 3-year membership, and have more than paid for it, even though Colin is only 16 weeks old. The only caveat is that they say that it is rare that your discount can't be used. In reality, they won't apply your discount to most sale or specially priced items.

Among other things, we bought two Roundabouts and a Marathon (total savings $68), a Colgate mattress (savings $10), Colin's mobile, an Avent Isis pump and miscellaneous Avent items.

We also bought our glider and ottoman there, but they were on sale so we couldn't use the discount.

Lori & Colin 9/28/02
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009