Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jk3 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default RE: A Running Stroller is Great

Another positive vote! Marilyn was extremely helpful when I purchased my Maclaren Classic. She responds to emails almost immediately and goes out of her way to answer questions. The stroller arrived very quickly and I was surprised to receive the handwritten thank you. I would definitely order from this site again!

Vajrastorm Guest

>Update to the update: The new wheel arrived. After a little
    >delay from the FedEx guy, who came back and left the wheel, at
    >the insistence of Marilyn, while I was out. Mr FedEx didn't
    >want to leave the package and left me a note. Marilyn found
    >out and talked to him on the phone while he was in my area
    >making deliveries and he came back and left the wheel. It was
    >there when I got home yesterday evening, after being gone all
    >day. Thanks Marilyn.

Wow!! Thats what I call customer service!

Gayletmomto4 Guest

Two more thumbs up for Marilyn! She patiently advised me on a double stroller via e-mail and over the phone during my obsessive "what double stroller should I get" phase. And believe me, it was a long phase! I eventually ordered my MBUD from her and have been very pleased.
    She also did something that is almost unheard of these days-when ds was a few weeks old and I couldn't get the blanket tight enough to keep him swaddled, I read on these boards about the Swaddle-Me blanket with velcro. Before ordering from anyone else I called Marilyn. Well, she must have heard the desperation in my voice because she put one in the mail to me that afternoon and didn't charge me until I had received it and told her I wanted to keep it!
    I don't think you can go wrong at her shop.

cimberdog Guest

I will also comment on how refreshingly wonderful Marilyn is. She also was very patient with me while I went through which MBUD color to get, and to carrycot or not to carrycot...Finally she advised that I wouldn't use the carrycot enough to justify the expense. She has a fantastic layaway program, sent me receipts with thank you cards - some handwritten after each payment I made, and now my MBUD is finally on its way.

I can't say enough about her. I've referred people to her and I would buy whatever I can or need from her in the future. It's a good thing I don't live near her and go into the actual store or else I'd buy everything!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2