Default Website suggestions for purchasing the Inglesina Zippy

I found $269 + 5% off at Stinkybaby.com. Any other suggestions? Buying baby items on-line is a while new experience for me. I have a month to get it, so this is not a rush order.

Default RE: Website suggestions for purchasing the Inglesina Zippy

You can sometimes get good deals on ebay. However, if you have any thoughts that you might want to return it this is not a good option. You would have to resell it.
    Mommy to Justin (13 years) & Ashlyn (8 years)

Thank you. I have decided I want the Sugar color, and there was not one available out there. Stinkybaby.com will meet a price of $245 with shipping so I am considering them, but I would love some feedback on the site.

cuca_ is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I got my Zippy from arunningstroller.com. It is a great place, and they will match the lowest price you find. I got my stroller within 3 days. If you do a search in this site you will find a lot of arunningstroller.com happy customers. Good luck!

I wanted the built in rainshield, so I went with stinkybaby.com. I'll update the site with my experience. They met the lowest price too and they were VERY responsive to my questions and gave me a lot of helpful information as I made my final decision.

It sounds like you really wanted the Sugar color and were happy with the price from stinkybaby.com. In case someone else is wanting a great deal on a Zippy, though, here's information I posted on the stroller board:

While looking on Babystyle for a diaper bag, I came across this deal that I thought someone may be interested in. Although I already have a stroller, it seems like this is a good deal on a Zippy. Here's the deal... The stroller, which is regular $279 is on sale for $249. But, because it's part of the outlet items, you can right now get an additional 20% off (code: EXTRASALE), which brings the cost down to $200. Then, to bring the cost down another $12, you can go to babystyle through ebates, which gives you an extra 6% rebate. If you don't already have an ebates account, here's a link to sign up: http://www.ebates.com/index.jsp?refe...om&refpageid=1
    (Note: you can also sign up by going to ebates.com, but I'd really appreciate your using the above link because it gives me credit for referring you.)

I hope this information helps someone who may be looking to buy a Zippy.

Thanks for the information. I was stuck on SUGAR and the 2002 model so I went with this. It should arrive this week!