I have to post my complaints with babycenter.com after having problems receiving orders from them, not once, but twice!

The first time I ordered from them, I took advantage of sales they were having. They charged my card, supposedly shipped my order, but did not provide any tracking information. I waited two weeks and when I finally called them, they said that the order had been shipped UPS, but the tracking number 'misplaced' in their system. They said it was probably going to arrive any day. Well, two days later I see my order status as 'returned' on their website. I can again and they claim I denied delivery of the package that never had tracking information, and charge me the shipping costs. I had to get a supervisor on the phone to credit the shipping charges for this package, and went through a big hassle to reorder the products I wanted at the prices I had orignally ordered them for (the sale was over).

So, several months later, I decide to give them another chance (BIG MISTAKE). I place an order with them and it ships without tracking information again. After ten days from the shipping notification, I call and am informed that the package was sent via USPS. The rep says he will look up the status in their tracking system, and claims there is a zip code issue (even though I provided them the correct zip code). He says it should be at my home any day now, and refuses to give me the tracking number he used to get the information. I call my post office and they cannot help me without the tracking information. I wait two more days and now it is the weekend and still no package. I can't get in touch with them to inquire about my order until Monday.

I am a big internet shopper and have never had problems receiving packages from lots of other e-commerce sites at my home. I have to give babycenter a big thumbs down.