ashleyst12 Guest

Default Best Website to Order a Stroller

Hello,
    Have a question. My wife and I are looking to get the Graco Duorider stroller. We have searched every website for the best price. The one that has the lowest price is Strollers4Less.com ($146.00)and they also offer free shipping. Problem is we checked this website for your feedback and it has all been negative (thank god for this website). Does anyone know of any other websites that offer this good of deal that are worth using???? Any of them matching prices at all???? Everywhere we have check has it for $150+ then they tag another $20-$30 more in shipping. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Rob
    father to Joanna (2 yrs) and baby #2 arriving in November

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: Best Website to Order a Stroller

www.babycatalog.com has it for $130. They charge 60 cents per pound to ship, and the weight is listed at 28lbs, so that's $16.80 to ship. That's only a dollar more than strollers4less. I've ordered a lot from babycatalog and have been very happy with them!

www.babycenter.com has it for $130, also, with free base shipping (with the coupon - see the site) but there is a shipping surcharge. I'm not sure how much - I'll leave that to you. I believe that you can get a pretty good rebate through ebates.com when using babycenter.com.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

There are a number of sites that price match. AllKidsStuff.com matched the price that Strollers4Less.com had on a stroller I wanted to buy. I had a very good experience with All Kids Stuff. I do not know if the DuoGlider is available there, though. Travelingtikes.com and Babyride.com also price match, but neither answered my inquiry about agreeing to price match for my particular stroller. Arunningstroller.com also price matches, although I doubt that this stroller is available there. And, stinkybaby.com and babyestore.com price match. Stinkybaby.com does have the DuoGlider available.

Generally the stores who price match will match the total price. In your case, because strollers4less.com has free shipping, the total would be $146.00.
    Mommy to Justin (13 years) & Ashlyn (8 years)

We got our Zippy from Stinkybaby.com and their customer service was wonderful. They matched the lowest price I found and had free shipping.

kmb1967 Guest

Babyage.com has it for $129.95 plus 3.95 S/H. I ordered the Combi US from them on Wednesday afternoon and it was delivered to me from NY to the Chicago suburbs on Saturday afternoon! I was surprised it arrived so quickly and even more surprised that it was delivered on Saturday!

Good luck!

Kim

Mom to Meghan 1/16/03
    Aidan 5/1/03