Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Caroline1124 Guest

Default RE: Recommend an Ebay seller

I bought a Combi US 2002 from babysurplus and had a good experience with him. I believe he is the Albee's seller (someone correct me if I am wrong). I have also heard good things about maxoty (who also might be Albee's, I can't remember!).

marnay Guest

I bought a NIB 2003 Mac Quest from maxoty, great price $115, the hood clip was broken when it arrived, I sent it back to them, and they lost it (misplaced?) it on their end. Took a few weeks but they did find it and send me a new one.

Good deal, but kind of a hassle.

Naydene

lmariana Guest

Default "mickeydoou" A+!

I am recommending "mickeydoou".

I just bought a brand new Fleurville Alpha 7 Diaper bag from him, and this bag is perfect. It couldn't have been any newer if it came from Fleurville themselves! Quick shipping, well packaged, and great communication. This seller gets an A+ from me!

Mariana
    www.heinzandmariana.com
    Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

SneezeDragon Guest

I'd recommend "mommyslittlebaby." He sells Medela breastpumps and related equipment at the lowest prices I've seen anywhere (dutch auction). I got a new, unopened Pump In Style Traveler from him for $215 (includes shipping). They retail for around $290-300 (without shipping). It arrived quickly and I had no problems.

tina-t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I would recommend:

say cheese (cherry pie totes)for well made diaper bags

the cotton spot for cute blankets

smallpawsrescue for gently used children's clothing
    Christina

Mom to 2 little ones

NYmom2be Guest

We had a wonderful experience buying several items from a seller called babyproducts4u. The products they are selling are all new in the box and ours arrived packed in an outer shipping box. That was a first. Good luck.

Yes, babysurplus is Albee's. I ordered a Mac Vogue from him about a year ago. Timely response, low shipping. Very good seller.

NoAngel Guest

I would like to recommend spaghetti*pie - I have purchased the cutest monogramed diaper covers from her 3 or 4 times. She was very friendly, super responsive, and shipped immediately each time.

mekiemom Guest

I also highly recommend mgm1997. We bought our Peg Perego Milano through him and it was brand new and very inexpensive. I think it was because it was the previous model year but I didn't care at all about that.

I recommend the seller "kidsforless". Cute clothes and good prices.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast