Thread: babyage.com

alaska Guest

Default babyage.com

I CANNOT get anyone from babyage to answer the phone. It's been 15 min. so far. I've seen the same complaint from other parents on this board, but have also seen raves about how fast they ship, etc. I wanted to actually speak to someone before ordering a new carseat but am having absolutely no luck. I'm not going to go through this company for just this reason.

Just thought I'd let everyone know - babyage customer service hasn't improved any.

xassist Guest

Default RE: babyage.com

I completely agree that their phone service is bad. I was holding for 16.5 minutes before I gave up. I then sent an e-mail to them, and they answered me back within 14 hours, which is better than a lot of the other companies. Still, it shouldn't have to come to that. Wasting 15 minutes for a parent is equivalent to losing a month in baby time.

Isn't it amazing how these companies who profess to have outstanding customer service don't? I understand that it is a business, but I believe that there is room in the marketplace for an outstanding website that have live operators, and fair prices.

That is terrible. I have always been so happy with Baby Age and their CS, Stephanie is VERY helpful when I call. I hope you all found what you needed.
    --Julie
    Proud Mommy of C & W
    Owner, Precious Personalities
    My blog (which desparately needs to be updated)

marnay Guest

Call Marilyn at arunningstroller.com she sells carseats too and is wonderful to deal with!

Naydene