Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Albeebaby.com

Splash Guest

Default Albeebaby.com

Does anyone have experience with albeebaby.com? It is so dirt cheap that it scares me... I will definitely order from them if I can get feedback that they are legit, and that things arrive in good condition. I am nervous about buying things online and generally would just pay more to buy them in person (unless it's from a retail site, ie sears.com) but when we're talking this kind of money, I want to order from them! It will mean the difference between being satisfied with something or getting what I really want.

Splash

elliput is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: Albeebaby.com

I just ordered a crib and mattress from Albeebaby.com two weeks ago and received the order on Dec 22. Everything was in great condition - the crib was double boxed, so even though there was a tear in the outside cardboard, the inside box and crib were perfect. I am quite pleased with my experience.

Erica
    DD 1/05
    DS 9/08

Since one just does not simply walk into Mordor, I say we form a conga line and dance our way in.
    Excuse me, are you in a play​?

Play Pen Guest

Albees is a very good company. They have a brick and mortar store that has been in business for a long time. Very reputable merchants in the industry.

JuJuE Guest

I ordered a stroller from Albee last year and it was a perfect transaction. I believe they have a 'real' store in NY too.

debbiet. Guest

Yes, they have a great store in NYC on the Upper West Side.
    Everyone goes to them to get set up for baby!

Deb

icunurse is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I ordered a stroller from them earlier this year. Arrived fast and in great shape. Wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.
    Traci
    ~Connor's Mom~

I won an ebay auction for a stroller, the seller was albee baby. Transaction went smoothly, stroller arrived in perfect condition. Actually, now that I think about it, it was two strollers.
    Candy

Matthew 5/02
    Ethan 10/07
    Praying for Pink in 2013/2014

mariza is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I won a Britax on Albeebay's Ebay store, Baby Surplus. I recieved it in perfect condition less than a week later. However, in the future I would not bother with the Ebay unless it was significantly cheaper. I won the Britax Roundabout in Cascade for $144 + $25 shipping= total of $169.
    After checking out the website I discovered that I could have purchased the same seat for $159 with no shipping fee and saved myself $10. Next time I will go directly to albeebaby.com
    Monkey See (DD) 01/05
    Monkey Do (DS) 09/06

cmo is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

I've ordered Britax car seats on 2 separate occasions and both went off without a hitch. My sister ordered one from them too based on my recommendation. They seem to have a good selection of styles, fabrics, etc.

tigeratty Guest

Bought my crib from them; it came in four days, in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast