Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Albeebaby.com

tigeratty Guest

Default RE: Albeebaby.com

Bought my crib from them; it came in four days, in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend them.

Emmas Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm glad I wandered in here. There's a crib I want to order from them & was wondering what their reputation was like! :D
    ~Kristine
    ~My two angels: Blue-eyed beauty 8/03, Blondie 1/06
    ~Breast Cancer SURVIVOR
    EARLY DETECTION SAVES LIVES....DO YOUR SELF EXAMS LADIES!!!

terrapin_mon Guest

I would second all of that!! I called them to ask if they had a Sorelle crib not listed on the website and not only did they have it but at a great price. Initially they said it would ship out in a few weeks (after the holidays)so I decided to hold off for a few days to place the order coz we were travelling. After we placed the order a week later, they promptly called back after checking with the warehouse to say that it would ship out earlier, it shipped out the next day and came in perfect condition. Great customer service too! And do I love the crib!!!! :)

HTH
    Ritu

I just ordered a Roundabout from them on Monday and received it today (Thurs). It arrived in great condition and I'm really happy with the price! Thumbs up from me!
    :)
    JP

lucilp Guest

I ordered a Britax Marathon in Granite from Albee Baby 2 weeks ago since they had one of the cheapest price around for it. A day after I placed the order, their customer service left a message saying that the color is no longer available and asked me to call them back. When I called back, I was told that the car seat color I wanted won't be back in probably until February; I didn't want to go with another fabric or wait so I canceled the order. The customer service person was professional and did process the cancelation right away although I wondered why they charged my credit card when they didn't even have the inventory in the first place.

burkesilver Guest

I ordered my Britax seats from them with no problems at all. Good prices, fast shipping, nice merchandise. Would definitely buy from again.

alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I ordered a Peg-Perego Venezia stroller on Wednesday and it arrived on Monday (shipped Friday). We still need to assemble it to ensure all parts were sent, but the box looks fully sealed.

They had the best price I could find on-line or in stores.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2