Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    tribegirl3 Guest

Default RE: kidsurplus.com opinions

I ordered from kidsurplus for the first time last week and was very impressed! I was kept well informed of my order and when it was shipped. I would definitely buy from them again, it was a great experience!

mamaAnn Guest

I've ordered from them 3x and always been pleased with the purchases and shipping time. And sometimes a clothing item says they will pick pattern but if you ask nice they'll give you what you want.
    Ann

I just placed my first order with kidsurplus.com and was very impressed with the entire ordering process. I placed my order Saturday night and received email confirmation the following Monday (yesterday) that my ordered had shipped. The package was at my doorsteps this morning (Tuesday). They're in Vermont and I'm in Massachusetts so I expect the shipping to be quick, but was still very impressed by how quickly they processed my order. I would definitely order from them again.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

WeasieG Guest

Default LOVE kidsurplus!

Kidsurplus has SO much stuff online, and ships it very quickly upon placing the order. The deals on their website - you just cannot beat them.

westchicagomom Guest

Default excellent customer service

They sent me a few incorrect items (wrong size sunglasses). I sent them an e-mail and w/in hours they told me they were sending the replacements and to keep the wrong sized ones or give them to a friend - no need to worry about shipping them back.

I had a similar problem w/ them over a year ago and it was resolved this easily too.

love kidsurplus!

christymc33 Guest

I had a great experience with kidsurplus. Received my order in four days, with great packaging as well.

I have ordered several times from Kidsurplus and once from Babyuniverse, and definitely prefer Kidsurplus. My orders have always arrived quickly. I also was able to return something painless, you just have to call in for an RA number which is then written on the box you ship back. I ordered gates from Baby universe, and was disappointed at how long it took to get here. Granted they are in CA and I am on the East Coast, but it was shipped UPS Ground and took FOREVER to get here. Other than that, I have no omplaints on them. I don't know where you live, but I would recommend ordering from kidsurplus if you live on the east coast.

Severine Guest

I purchased the Colgate Classica I crib mattress from kidsurplus.com a couple weeks ago and was very pleased. Shipping was fast and the price was fair. The mattress arrived in perfect condition.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2