Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Prince_Tamir Guest

Default RE: Good deals on Announcement Cards???

I plan to use announcements from www.babyjcards.com. She also has 100% feedback for her work on eBay, http://tinyurl.com/byf43. 50 cards for $50.00.

we used storkgrams.com and were very satisfied. I think we ordered 100 announcements and 50 note cards for about $100...

Severine Guest

We got ours from http://www.babyjcards.com and I was very pleased! If you'd like to see what ours looked like, I actually have a picture of the proof up on my blog: http://mrsvibert.blogspot.com/2005/0...-pictures.html
    She charges $1 per card and that includes the envelopes. Shipping was also extremely fast.

karolyp is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I made my own announcements too. I'm trying to attach a pic, but am having a hard time doing so, so my apologies if it doesn't show up. Anyhow, I got ribbon and card stock from michaels, and I ordered velum paper from paperandmore.com. I scanned in a baby pic and printed it on the card stock, and then I printed out all the announcement info on the velum to be placed over the cardstock. Lastly, I glued the velum and the cardstock together on top with a pink bow. I only had to make a few (20 or so) and it was a fun project too.

HTH
    Karoly

ETA: Got the announcement uploaded finally so you can see what I'm talking about. Isn't she a cutie!!

We also used inababycarriage.com last month. I think she's running a special right now. I was really impressed with her customer service.

I want to second babyjcards. We had a wonderful experience ordering from them and Juliette has the best customer service. I received my announcements in less than a week and you can't beat the price at $1.00 each. I'm going to try to attach a copy of my sample, but forgive me if it doesn't come through- I've never done an attachment on this board before.

HTH!
    Tracy
    Mama to my Owen 06-29-05
    Tracy
    Mama to Owen (6) & Kate (3)
    Baby #3 due 11.17.11

mariza is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Another vote for www.babyjcards.com Julie did our Christening invites with a photo I emailed her and they came out awesome! She has some vellum envelopes for an extra chatge if you want that look or you can get the plain white envelopes for free they are $1 per card!
    Monkey See (DD) 01/05
    Monkey Do (DS) 09/06

keiraphillips Guest

I have ordered all my birth announcements and christmas cards from celebrationcottage for years. They do fantastic work.. worth every penny.

That link didnt work for me, here is a link to their birth stuff.

http://www.celebrationcottage.com/birth/

Enjoy,

Keira

We got ours from www.metrobabycards.com and loved them.
    Gaye
    Single mama to Tyler (5/06), RN, triathlete.

NicoleNeilAbbySnow Guest

We got our announcements from www.purplestork.com . We ordered their design service for $40 and then printed our own through one of the oline photo sites for $.17 each.

Another inexpensive option is Costco - they use Snapfish but give you much better pricing. That is how we did our Christmas cards this year. You can make your cards on costco.com and then go pick them up at your local store.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast