I filed a dispute with my bank and they're investigating it. I haven't gotten my money back yet, but hopefully I will.

I filed claims with the BBB, FTC, and just yesterday with the IFC (http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp. I even called the Port Orange Police Dept to see if I could file a police report but they said that the best thing would be to dispute it with my credit card because if I filed a report i would have to go down there and find the people and take them to claims court. I might still consider going to my local police department and filing a police report, just so there's a record.

I finally heard from the manufacturer of the chair, which supposedly met with the owners last week. The manufacturer told me that he never received an order from the store for my chair. He also said that the babyspecialtyshop wasn't able to find my order while he was there but that they'd look into it some more and contact me, which they haven't done. I asked the manufacturer for any contact info he might have for them, but the info he had was the same I had. I tried to call the phone number again and nothing. He said he visited them at the 755 Taylor Road Address, so i guess they're still there. I plan to write them a letter and cc everyone I can think of. It's just rediculous that they're permitted to stay in business!

Good Luck!

Ana