Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ani1974 Guest

Default RE: babyspecialtyshop.com HORROR

I did that. I'm in the process of filing one with the federal trade commission, which you can do online, too at

https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

Thanks for the update.

Ana

dsmbertain Guest

I just did it. I haven't contacted my credit card company yet. I thought I'd give it a couple of days to see if any of these other steps worked first or maybe a miracle would happen and my bedding would show up!

dsmbertain Guest

I just did it. I haven't contacted my credit card company yet. I thought I'd give it a couple of days to see if any of these other steps worked first or maybe a miracle would happen and my bedding would show up!

ani1974 Guest

I have to go to my bank to file it b/c i bought it with my check card. Even the manufacturer suggested I should file the complaint with my credit card company immediately b/c they couldn't even reach them at their home phone. Hopefully i can get to the bank tonight.

ani1974 Guest

I have to go to my bank to file it b/c i bought it with my check card. Even the manufacturer suggested I should file the complaint with my credit card company immediately b/c they couldn't even reach them at their home phone. Hopefully i can get to the bank tonight.

analane Guest

I am so glad that I found your messages. I am having the exact same problem as the two of you! (Ironically my name is also Ana!)

I ordered a valance and pillow in October and it still hasn't arrived. They sent me an e-mail about a month ago saying that I should be receiving a confirmation e-mail from UPS once it was shipped, but I never received the confirmation or my products. I e-mailed them last week to follow up, and never heard back.

I cannot believe how terrible this company is. And I'm sorry to hear that Ana's order was such a big order...mine was only for $80. I'm glad to hear that you have reported them to the BBB, and I'll do the same. I will most likely dispute the charge on my credit card as well.

What's the latest on your situations?

analane Guest

I am so glad that I found your messages. I am having the exact same problem as the two of you! (Ironically my name is also Ana!)

I ordered a valance and pillow in October and it still hasn't arrived. They sent me an e-mail about a month ago saying that I should be receiving a confirmation e-mail from UPS once it was shipped, but I never received the confirmation or my products. I e-mailed them last week to follow up, and never heard back.

I cannot believe how terrible this company is. And I'm sorry to hear that Ana's order was such a big order...mine was only for $80. I'm glad to hear that you have reported them to the BBB, and I'll do the same. I will most likely dispute the charge on my credit card as well.

What's the latest on your situations?

dsmbertain Guest

Hi Ana,

I've posted complaints with the BBB and FTC, but still have not heard anything. I think I'm going to have to stop waiting and contact my CC company. It just irks me that these losers are still maintaining a website that looks very legit and are probably still scamming the socks off of tons of people!!! Good luck!

Sandi

dsmbertain Guest

Hi Ana,

I've posted complaints with the BBB and FTC, but still have not heard anything. I think I'm going to have to stop waiting and contact my CC company. It just irks me that these losers are still maintaining a website that looks very legit and are probably still scamming the socks off of tons of people!!! Good luck!

Sandi

parisbaby Guest

I lukely got my $$ back from my credit card company. This internet site is a big rip off. Stay away!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast