1ceng1 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Babyage.com anyone?

Has anyone ordered a stroller from Babyage.com? They say they have 2006 Zippys, but thier site lacks any real info on them. I've read some bad things about them, but wanted to find out if anyone on here has had any problems.

Thanks!

Lynette7279 Guest

Default RE: Babyage.com anyone?

I was just about to order a stroller from Babyage. I looked up the return policy and it said that they accepted returns on "unopened merchandise." I called them and they told me that if you open the box, you are subject to a re-stocking fee of about $10.00. I won't be ordering the stroller from them because that sounds ridiculous to me. How am I supposed to know I don't like it if I don't open the box?!

jray is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

I absolutely LOVE BabyAge. I have ordered car seats, strollers, and even an exersaucer from them. I think some people had problems with them awhile back while they were moving locations. But I personally have nothing but RAVE reviews! In fact, I just ordered a stroller from them yesterday, and it has already shipped and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow! I found a free shipping coupon on here by doing a search on the Bargains forum. Good luck!

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Most online stores charge restocking fees for opened strollers. It's not particular to babyage!
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010

designermv Guest

Last year they had 2004 Maclaren Techno Classics for $150! I had heard some negative things about them, but at that price I figured I'd give them a chance. I called the 1-800 number to verify that they had the item in stock, and the salesperson was extremely polite and helpful. I got my stroller 2 days later. I would definitely order from them again. I would probably call first to verify stock, and possibly place my order via the phone to make sure it was correct.

Good luck!

jray is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

I love Baby Age and have always had great service and fast shipping!

Default RE: Babyage.com anyone?- free shipping code

BabyAge Free Shipping ends 1/31 EPREG12 (got from epregnancy magazine).

I placed an order at the end of december for a stroller, car seat, baby bjorn, and a few other things because they had a 20% off sale. It all shipped within 2 days and i got it within a week. I would order from them again.