Lynette7279 Guest

Default Advice Please!!!

I think I made a big mistake. Against my better judgment, I ordered my stroller and carseat from babyage.com because their prices were significantly cheaper. Now, 3 days later, my order still hasn't shipped- the website says it is still "processing." The worst part is that when I went to look at the item on their website again, it says they are out of stock! Now, the website is not allowing anyone to place an order on it because it's out of stock. Since I was able to place my order, do you think that means that it was still in stock and I got one of the last ones? I can't contact them until Monday. Should I order now from another website that currently has them in stock? I'm so mad at myself for doing this! Advice please!

Default RE: Advice Please!!!

No advice as I came here looking for info on babyage.com since I am considering ordering a stroller from them. Which stroller did you order? I am looking to get the Maclaren Quest and don't want to run into the same problem. Does it show out of stock before the order is placed?

Thanks and Good Luck. Hope I don't make a mistake ordering from them as well. I've seen mixed reviews on the boards.