Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: Any Experience with BabyCatalog.com? Good or Bad?

No offense, but if it says 8-10 weeks when you order it, why on earth would you assume that it must be less and then get mad at them when it does in fact take that long?? If it says 8-10 weeks, and you go ahead and order it, then it's your own fault.

As to the pp who ordered the stroller, it does sound like you got screwed around. I guess it's too late now, but if that happens, you should file a dispute with your credit card and they will be able to reverse the charge.

I have only had good experiences with Baby Catalog, I ordered our infant carseat and an extra base from them in April, and then just a couple of weeks ago ordered an extra pack n' play to keep at my MIL's house for when we go visit over the holidays. I ordered the pnp on a Saturday or Sunday, and it was delivered by Thursday, so a really quick turnaround. I would definitely order from them again.
    Gaye
    Single mama to Tyler (5/06), RN, triathlete.

Yikes there are some scary stories on here! I just ordered a mattress from them on November 1. It says right there on the page, ships in 1-3 days. Of course, it's out of stock and back ordered. I got a notice it would be shipped out in 2-3 weeks. It's now been 2 weeks and nothing yet, so I will be alert & start asking questions if I don't hear anything in a week or two. Like the PP with the stroller, they charged my CC the instant I placed the order. I even posted a gripe about that because I don't think they should do that until the product is shipped.

I just called BC today and they shipped my mattress out on Monday. Woohoo! It would have been nice if they had sent me an e-mail when the product shipped, like they said they would, but I'm just glad I don't have to wait months :)

momoflisa Guest

I also found them rude and hard to deal with. We also ordered a glider because we thought we were saving $ but after it arrived in the wrong finish and fabric- I must have received someone Else's- it seemed too difficult to rectify the problem.

Another update: they didn't ship my mattress when they said they did (nearly 2 weeks ago), but my call must have kicked them into action. I finally received it last night, 4 weeks after ordering.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2