Default Any experience with Baby Wise.com?

I am planning to order toys from Baby Wise.com. Any bad experience.

Thank you so much.
    Kathy

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: Any experience with Baby Wise.com?

I wouldn't. I didn't even see a way to contact them from their site. What if there is a problem with your order?

~ deb
    DS born at home 12/03
    Breastfeeding After Reduction is possible! www.bfar.org

http://www.bfar.org/members/fora/sty...onths-bfar.jpg

I recently purchased the Sunshine Kids Radian 65 Car Seat from them and had no problems.

I ordered online on a Sunday night & immediately received email confirmation. The next day I got an email with the tracking # & a few days later the car seat arrived.

Jill

Mommy to Benjamin 3/02 & Rachel 5/06

Just thought I'd add my 2 cents...

Ordered a Recaro Young Sport on Monday night this week. Received it Thursday. Very quick and painless transaction. It was affiliated with either upromise or ebates, can't remember which. But received some cash back. HTH.

clc053103 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

ordered a Tripp Trapp- easy transaction, arrived as promised in excellent condition, and 6% cash back on ebates to boot!

clc053103 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Baby-Wise.com WARNING!!!

I would like to share my second experience with Baby-wise.com. I previously ordered a Tripp Trapp with no issues. It could not be delivered the first time by UPS b/c it required a signature to be left- I signed the slip, hung it on my door, and had the chair the next day. No big deal.

Next, I ordered a Radian. I arrived home to find a note from UPS stating it needed not just a signature, but an adult to accept delivery!!! HELLO, some of us work! Our UPS guy comes around 3-4! I called UPS and was told there was nothing I could do except reschedule delivery Monday thru Friday (yep, they won't even buck up for a saturday delivery option) or have it rerouted. So I called Baby-wise and explained the issue- I also noted that the Tripp Trapp and the Radian were the EXACT same cost- why did one require in person receipt, and the other didn't? I was told that it was their policy to require in person receipt. They don't know why it wasn't required on my previous purchase. I asked where on the web site it states this policy- I was told it's on there.

So of course, I check the website, and no such policy is noted. I emailed customer service to tell of CS rep "Chris"'s blatant misrepresentation and inability to assist me, and I get a response that they knew of this problem b/c the rep told them, and now they acknowledge that policy isn't there, and they will add it. They go on to state that if I do not get to take delivery of the seat (shipped back after 5 tries) they will give me a refund.

Yep, that's it. No "we are wrong to ship you a package and not warn you in advance you need to be here, sorry we screwed up" and certainly no attempt to right the situation- most vendors I know would at least give a coupon or a 10% adjustment for this sort of thing.

So, I can't recommend this etailer. They are dishonest, not willing to right a situation, and I wouldn't shop again.