looprn Guest

Default Do not order anything from Kiwi-kids!!! Owner accused me of rejecting a shipment that had not even been delivered!

Do not use this website to purchase anything! They are vendors through Amazon and have their own website as well. Horrible customer service and the owner is completely rude! I even filed a complaint with the BBB.

SammyeGail is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Do not order anything from Kiwi-kids!!! Owner accused me of rejecting a shipment that had not even been delivered!

I ordered from them once about 2 years ago and the experience was awful.

Samantha

Thanks for posting! I was thisclose to ordering something from there!

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

That's terrible!
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

hardysmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default I'm sorry you had that experience, usually they are great

For years, Kiwi-Kids was one of the most popular stores for the BB stroller crowd. They were tiny and always had unique gear. The owner, Rodney, was (is?) very well known for excellent, very over-the-top customer service. Though it has been a year or so, I've ordered from them many times and was always been great. Once, he made a mistake and FedEx's an exchange at no additional cost before I could even blink (much less send back the items I had). I hate to hear that you had a bad experience with a store with which I had such fond memories.

Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by looprn
    Do not use this website to purchase anything! They are vendors through Amazon and have their own website as well. Horrible customer service and the owner is completely rude! I even filed a complaint with the BBB.
    Last edited by hardysmom; 04-03-2008 at 08:21 PM.

MMEand1 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

When we first ordered our Valco, we ordered it from Rodney who had great CS. After a few months, we had a problem with the stroller and tried to get if taken care of since it was still under warrenty...he gave us so much run-around and never would help us out. Needless to say, our $400+ stroller has had a broken strap since right after we got it
    Mariah P.

I just about ordered a high chair from them today (awesome price!) and noticed during the checkout I could buy some kind of bond for an extra fee that would guarantee the following:

your item will be packaged and shipped via the promised shipping method
    your item will ship in the timeframe promised
    you will receive what you ordered as described online
    all return and refund policies will be honored
    all payment methods will be honored and there will be no hidden costs

Shouldn't they do this without me paying an extra fee???!!! Needless to say, I didn't place my order and will spend the extra $10 at another store.