ebwhowe Guest

Default Robeez baby shoes

I believe infants should remain barefooted except when it comes to these shoes. They are amazing. Very soft, washable leather, easy on and many patterns. They don't even come off during a nap and cannot be pulled off and tossed. Well worth every penny. I've recommeded them often and now see them on my friends kids. Check out www.robeez.com

shandrin Guest

Default RE: Robeez baby shoes

I've seen them but are they too hot for the babies feet?
    :)

shandrin Guest

Ok so i'm answering myself ;)

I have tried them and think they are great! not hot and oh-so-cute patterns, my son now crawls and they stay on! something that regualr slip on styles couldn't do. They also wash well. best place to get all the pattern choice is from them direct http://www.robeez.com

KathyO Guest

Based on your recommendation, I got a pair for my daughter. They are fabulous. No other footwear stayed on her feet (after days of strewing the frosty November sidewalks with shed booties, I had begun to contemplate using Crazy Glue or thumbtacks!), but these do! Online ordering was easy and delivery was prompt.

Robeez rock!

Kathy

neuhofer Guest

I agree with the resounding endorsements of Robeez. Bobux are exactly the same thing. I recommend them to everyone and just wish I had been buying them sooner myself.

Shannon