thecloz2 Guest

Default Not many good online stores in Canada

I have been looking all over the place for a decent online store in Canada to buy baby stuff from and it has been hard to find one. At long last I found BabyUniverse.ca which seems to be the best one. Great customer service when I had questions.

Karsty Guest

Default RE: Not many good online stores in Canada - A BETTER ONE

Have you checked out www.kidalog.com?? Their prices are SIGNIFICANTLY better than those on babyuniverse, as are their shipping costs!
    If you don't see what you are looking for, ask - I bet they will have it!

neuhofer Guest

Default RE: Not many good online stores in Canada

I bought from babyunvierse.ca once. They were very helpful and professional.

Two of my in-laws have ordered from Kidalog multiple times. So far, I've just perused the catalog. They have good and often hard-to-find products at good prices. However, their shipping speed/organization and their customer service (re: returns, questions) both leave much to be desired. In how they handle these matters, it seems like they are a very small business without a lot of experience.

(I know they've been around for years, though. Used to be called "Baby Love". Update their catalog only once every few years).

Shannon

KathyO Guest

I've had pretty good luck with www.kidalog.com so far, although they did apologize for a price inconsistency on their website because they had just started to use new "shopping cart" software and hadn't programmed it to offer the bulk discount on the item ordered. Shipping was prompt, though.

I've also liked the service and selection at www.momstobefactoryoutlet.com, which operates out of Thunder Bay, so no messing around with exchange rates and stuff like that. They specialize in maternity wear, but do offer a fair range of baby gear at pretty good prices. The real deals are to be had in their Clearance section, and in their regular sales. They boast of never having sold an item which subsequently had to be recalled, due to their care in selecting quality merchandise to sell. Delivery was prompt, and customer service over the 1-800 line was knowledgeable and friendly.

KathyO

hipmaman is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Depends on what you are looking for (m)

Hi,

I agree we don't have the same sort of varieties as our moms in the States, but it depends on what you are trying to buy. Let me know and maybe I can help.
    Tam
    Certified Canadian Child Restraint Safety Technician and Instructor

webma Guest

Try these sites that list online cdn sellers:

canadashoppinglinks.com
    canadasites.com
    canadababyworks.com
    canadashoppingdeals.com
    redflagdeals.com (online coupon site)